getting into things theyre not supposed too...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patches2593

Reaction score
post some of the worst things your bunny has gotten into or chewed.

ill go first :) mine has chewed the buttons off of the tv remote, my ds charger,and part of the wall :p (this was my last rabbit haha)

Lupa has chewed our phone chords, laptop chords and game controller chords lol. Nero has chewed holes in boxes and figured out how to get into the treat bag. When he was trying to figure that one out he also figured out how to get into the baby wipes lol.

A friend stayed in our apt while we went on vacation. He watched our bunny and our dove and thought they would both be happier out of their cage. Our bun ate the balsa wood airplane model my husband had been working on. And bunny chewed through our water bed heater cord.
(This was with our first bunny, over 20 years ago)

Peter once chewed up all the baseboards in a room in my mothers house, he also chewed the side of the door. Phoenix just chewed cable for the tv, thank god other than that she doesn't chew much.

The only thing my bun will chew is cords. She LOVES phone chargers. With my old phone, I went through 4 in 2 months. She will shred papers though if they're on the floor. Other than that, she's really good.

Ceri chewed through my laptop cord when she was a little and when we moved to this house she chewed on all of the plastic baseboards (like those used in offices) in my kitchen and bathroom. All the buns like to eat my carpet padding in the one spot where it shows. I finally put a plastic mat over that spot and now they leave it be.

Ceri chewed through my laptop cord when she was a little and when we moved to this house she chewed on all of the plastic baseboards (like those used in offices) in my kitchen and bathroom. All the buns like to eat my carpet padding in the one spot where it shows. I finally put a plastic mat over that spot and now they leave it be.

One chomp and the cord on the headphones was gone.

In Ripley's language, "Why listen to anything but ME honking as circle you..)?!"

I've had phone cords, computer cords, books, towels, blankets, and a bed skirt get chewed by previous rabbits.

Bradley, though has chewed one cord to charge my laptop and keeps trying to get to behind my reptile cages to chew those cords, but he hasn't had access to it. He also likes to jump on my bed and dig at my blankets/sheets and will nibble on them, but not cause any holes. He also loves to dig/chew at his cage, no matter how many new toys he gets. Other than that, he's a pretty good bun and doesn't chew on much.

My buns have chewed the buttons off the remote controlled, chewed the wires off my sound system for my computer, my phone charger, the bf's
gutair case (he was not happy about that), the legs off the table in the living room, my shirts, cubards... Walls... The list goes on...

Latest posts

Back