Getting bunny soon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Well, as some of you may know, I'm getting aFlemish giant soon (Sunday the 22nd). I've been thinking ofnames forever and have a few I like but can't think of anything Ireally really like. I know I should wait untill I get the bunto name it, and I'm going to, but I'd like to have some ideas ready sothat once I get him/her I'll be able to see what fits.

Some of you have the cutest names and you seem like you'd be good atgiving me ideas. I dont know if it's a male or female soeither name will do, or even a nutral name that works for eithersex. It's a sandy if your wondering the color. Anysuggestion is fine and dont be afriad to post wierd unique names, Ilike them :)

So far I like Jake for a male and Meeka for a female but those names may not fit it, so I'd like some other options :).

Oh here's a pic. My baby is not in this pic (it's of the lastlitter) but it's the same mom so mine should look like these babies.

bunny.jpg

Aint they cute :D:D

So, got any ideas?

Here's some ideas.

• Alfie (or Elfie)
  • Coda
  • Echo
  • Gizmo
  • Jax
  • Jynx
  • Majic (or Magic)
  • Orion (or Orian)
  • Rascal
  • Reese
  • Tao
  • Toby
  • Zoe

Exciting babydoshia!

They are Beautiful!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I love that color.

(Good Job, Laura. You always come up with great name ideas.)

Babydoshia, you're pictures in the post'no bunnies allowed'by Lissa there were great!! I giggle whenever I pass bythem. That was as fun as seeing these bunnies.

-Carolyn

hehe, thanks Carolyn. You always have something nice to say about everyone.

Bunnyboys, those are cute. I like Jax. That'sanother one to add to my list. Alfie is cute to :).Hmmm.. Jax could go either way couldn't it?

More suggestions are still welcome :)

I have always loved the name "Radar" fora rabbit. I think it goes with those big ears so well, and the way theymove them towards sound.

~M

Hi Babydoshia,

Any pictures of your rabbits now, or are you waiting for the new baby? Would love to see them.

I'm not just Whistlin Dixie about your pictures in that post. Icouldn't be more sincere. I know you're ariot and witty, but you don'teven know it.

One time, someone posted that their husband wanted to call their newrabbit, Stew. *laughs* I still laugh when I think of that.

-Carolyn

Stew, lol, that's funny.Mymom said I should name the rabbit Juicy. Ofcourse I said no, although I'm sure that will behernicknamefor it. Thanks againCarolyn. Although I have no idea what ariot means lol :p

No, I havent been given any photos of my bunny-to-be. Dontworry though, you can see lots of pics once I get him or her.Be prepared though, my camera is very cheap and does not take thegreatest photos.

I'm annoyed by saying he/she all the time but the breeder does not knowthe sex of the baby. She says that she thinks its a femalebut she is not possitive. You know how rabbits are, one dayits a little girl and the next day its a "big" boy. :p Shesays she even thinks the whole litter is does (5 babies).Even wierder is, she said that the last litter was all bucks.

I'm so excited, I've started a countdown. 6 days!

-Madelon

OHHHHHHow exciting, another FG owner!!! Those babies are sopretty.

Honestly I can'twait to get my female in the spring. Getting a girlfriend forBubba!!! Yours is gonna be precious. I can't give any names, my kidspretty much named the buns here, and my hubby named Bubba, Big Tex, wejust call him Bubba, actually a lot of folks in Texas are called Bubba,and they usually match the moniker.

Anyway, congradulations...and take pics!!!

Dawn

I like "Chester" for a big boy bunny. Or Noah. I havea Fenwick and a Pandemonium and a Confucia. hehe

Rose

Well... I think I've figured out what I'm goingto name her. To me it works either way but most people willprobably think it's a male name.

But I'm going to be mean and make you wait.:p I'll let youknow the name I picked when I introduce the new bunbun. And,although I love the names you all suggested it's none of those (sorry).

You'll just have to wait and see :D:p

-Madelon

how about spencer , frank, or aiden, for boys ormadison, for a girl, if it helps i never name my animals until i seethem and then i just sit there and stare at them till a name pops intomy mind and ussualy thats the name i pick i know its sillybut i like to think that is what they want to be called

sara

I can't wait for you to get a bunny, babydoshia. You're going to besuch a cool mom to a bunny. I look forward to the pictures and thestories and all of it.

I know I'm not supposed to rush it, and I love this time of year...but,

C'mooonnnnn September 22! On that day, Babydoshia and Raspberry Swirl welcome their babies home.

-Carolyn

babydoshia, you could always think of somecharacters in one of your favorite movies and name your FG after thatcharacter. Thats what i did..Corbon and Leilu. After the movie FifthElement. Good luck on finding a name!!

Actually Carolyn it's August 22nd when I get mine. THIS SUNDAY!!! :D

I hope I'm a good mama. I've got lots of animals now but havenever had a bunny before. That's why I'm soexcited. I'll just have to watch the bun around Mo, my rat,she tends to get a little nippy around other animals, especially thecats (I don't blame her) Cookie's a little lover but Mo canbe a meanie sometimes (not to me of course :p)

I didn't know raspberry was getting another bun. Whatkind? I can't wait to see pics. Sebastian is soocute!

Sorry, I'll stop writting now. I don't know why I've been writting so much lately.

-Madelon

TOMMOROW!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

By this time tomorow I will be home with my FG baby and pictures shouldbe up for everyone to look at. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

I'm meeting the lady at 9 am tommorow in Iowa City (1hr 45minsaway). I'm so excited. I can't wait to get mylittle bunbun. I'll be able to snuggle with the bun the wholecar ride home. Thats only if the bun seems to be ok and notreally stressed, ifshe is really scared I'll leave her in thepet taxi. But stilll!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:cool:

Sorry, I'm a liitle excited. (can you tell? lol)

How on Earth are you going to sleep tonight??

"'Twas the Night before Christmas went all through the house.."

You'll have to introduce us all to our new baby! If you wish, send meyour email address through PM because I want to send you an Ecard fromMBB's new website. I just asked for a new baby card.

You are going to be an EXCELLENT mom to this Lucky Lucky Little Baby. He/She's in for a great life.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back