Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's about something I'm passionate about and with people I know well, then yes. Otherwise I'm basically anti-social IRL.

TPBM likes sushi

Depends. If I'm around people I know well. Yeahhh. If I'm in like school and around people I don't know well I'm a little toooooo quiet.

oof that was a different page apparently i'm blind.

I have never had sushi!

TPBM is excited for back to school! (at least it's back to school here)

It's back to school for us over here too. I'm not the least excited to be resuming school. I'm not equipped with strong health and the viridae are making me even more crowd-conscious, i get physically sick to my stomach when i'm forced to be in extreme close proximity with more than 20 people. And we're tossed straight into the school kitchen for our last year of vocational...

Tpbm gets headaches when they try to read on their phone during a ride?

30 chickens, 5 ducks, 2 turkeys, 2 pigs, 3 goats, 2 horses, 2 dogs, 2 house cats, and 2 barn cats. So ya, more than just my rabbits.

TPBM has more than one rabbit

Yup. Also when I’m reading a paperback which is super annoying bc I love to read.
TBPM has other pets beside their rabbit(s)
Oof, very relatable. I cannot do any reading in the car either, or in any moving object for that matter, about 5min in and i feel as if my skull is being crushed from the ears. Extremely disturbing.
Also, i have my in-bonding bunny duo only if i leave out field mice and other critters that come to visit.

Not really, not like, a huge chunk of it at once. I like dark chocolate better

TPBM is LGBTQ+ (I am! I'm Pansexual)
Yeh ,i might be aro but defineltly ace. The amount of comments saying that "you haven't found the right one yet" are mildly infuriating now.

Tpbm knows what's HH? Is it some sort of forum or game?

Sure i do! Who doesn't?

Name an acronym that doesn't get used a lot but is usually still well-known?

FBI, I think lol

TPBM whats ur fave animal that's not a rabbit/hare

yep, and I always have. I don't really like the term 'Country Girl' it's cringe.

TPBM lives in the city

Latest posts

Back