Get out your camera

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok it took me a long time to be able to send it with the information they require they only give you 100 spaces?!?!?

so for my information i had to put no spaces after the commas that seperated the infomration, i used the first letter in my last name as my last name, and i put no dashes in between my phone numbers and for thier ages i put y for year? i hope this is ok as it was the only way i could send it.

this is what it looked like, of course i took out all the secret information,lol

Fran M,0000 xxxxx road,xxxxxxxxxx
pa 18951,0000000000,[email protected],Belle-f-3y.Benny-m-1y

ok i just got an email from someone at the contest and she did ask for my last name and i told her why i didnt include it.

That's good! At least they are following up quickly. I hope that we can have an RO bunny win something. I need to go through my photos. I know that I have a super cute one of Scooter wallowing in a new 25 lb. box of APD hay.

If Sparky and Scooter love APD hay, I'm sure Bender and Lily will! I especially love that APD will donate a $500 gift certificate to the animal shelter/rescue of the winner's choice in addition to the grand prize! Win-win! Now to get some photos of my hay monsters! ;)

Latest posts

Back