Georgia?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordiwes

Reaction score
Hi All,

I will be on business in Cartersville, GA (about 1 hour northofAtlanta)next week and I was wondering if anyonecould mention some attractions or good places to eat etc. for while Iam there.

Thanks!

If you want to go down to Alanta there is theCoke a cola musem wich is nifty (at the end you can try cokeproducts from all over the world.

Also their is Stone Mt. (its a soutthren civle warhero monument type ting) I think that is in tecnly inMereatta wich is just north of Alanta. You can "Climb" it (walk up apath) or take one of those gondola type things up to the top and seemuch of Alanta from it.

There aslo is a restraunt called the Spegitti Factory some were in the Alanta/Mereatta area.

I would love to go to Georgia someday. I've never been there.

My family is moving to Georgia sometime soon,from Virginia. I don't know many of the attractions, but the whole Atlanta area is just neat to experience. Don't forget to stop by Cracker Barrel,though! That's one of the best resturants in the south! ^_^

Thanks everyone. I'm back now. I really missed Jordi and Wesley.

It was all work and no play while I was there so I didn't get to see Atlanta for a while. It was my first experience with the south though and I experienced some great southern hospitality!

Nessa1487 wrote:
Don't forget to stop by Cracker Barrel,though! That's one of the best resturants in the south! ^_^

You don't have Cracker Barrels were you live? That would be sad

loplover wrote:
Nessa1487 wrote:
Don't forget to stop by Cracker Barrel,though! That's one of the best resturants in the south! ^_^

You don't have Cracker Barrels were you live? That would be sad
No kidding! Loplover, whenever my husband and I travel down south, or even west, I think there's cracker barrels? I had a little map of all their locations, but it's long gone! We always look for one in the morning after a long nights' drive (on vacation). I think NY state might be the eastern cut off point for the restarants, not sure though.

peepoo bunny.. you must tell me where "here" is, as I've lost my cracker barrel map! (sorry to get off the topic). My husband and I are planning a trip out ot the american west (specifically S. Dakota/ Wyoming/ Utah/Montana). It has been a while, but if anyone knows (please forgive me for asking this on the incorrect place), may I ask if these states offer any cracker barrells? Thank you.

Uhh, if you go to www.crackerbarrel.com and search, you can find what states and the addresses where they are at..

Yeah, there is one in Madison...I live about 2 hours from Madison, we might go up there soon. I'm SO going there! lol There's one in Davenport, that's about 2 hours south, and then there's one in Janesville.

:threadhijacked

:biggrin But seeing as it's too late to do anything about it, what the specialty at Crackerbarrels? It's a southern thing?

And to briefly put it back on topic, I found the people in Atlanta to the the nicestof any place I've ever been in the U.S! :toastingbuns

sas :) (pipp wasn't born yet)

thor wrote:
peepoo bunny.. you must tell me where "here" is, as I've lost my cracker barrel map! (sorry to get off the topic). My husband and I are planning a trip out ot the american west (specifically S. Dakota/ Wyoming/ Utah/Montana). It has been a while, but if anyone knows (please forgive me for asking this on the incorrect place), may I ask if these states offer any cracker barrells? Thank you.
north carolina.... i know there's one in asheville, thats where we eat a lot...and i think theressome towards charlotte somewhere.

yes...cracker barrel is definately a southern thing! we always get together and eat there... either cracker barrel or sagebrush...yumm!!!

i also love chili's, mi pueblito, cheeseburger in paradise, fat's, ryan's, texas roadhouse, outback, lonestar, o charley's....we have lots of good places to eat here!

Yep..finnnne southern cookin.

Fried steak with white gravy..

big southern breakfasts..like sugar cured ham, bacon...sausage....buttermilk biscuits with white gravy....eggs, however you like them...Fried apples...

Realllllllly good salads.....

Pretty good sandwhiches and soups too...oooh I am so hungry now...:ponder:

Latest posts

Back