geocities/ frontpage HELP!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, does anyone know how to use frontpage with geocities???? I'm working on my rabbitry website (sorry no rabbits, right) anyway, some of my page is there and some isn't and a bunch of things are marked with errors and won't up load. I can't find any way to talk to a real human through them and all their trouble shooting says "click the frontpage link on the control panel" THERE IS NO LINK!!! Someone please hel and keep inmind I am pretty much computer retarded. Thanks!!!!

Melissa:runningrabbit:

I make the pages on Front page which I think uses htm? Some of the links and things have .htm behind them. And then I just hit publish and it's supposed to put everything on the site but only bits and pieces are there. My whole entire navaigtionbar is missing.

Melissa

Sorry, I don't use that. I type in HTML code in Notepad and upload the pagesI create and any images directly into Geocities. Sorry...Hopefully you get it worked out soon.

Sharon

Latest posts

Back