Garza's Rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Midnight Moon*~

Reaction score

[align=center]
GarzasRabbitry-2.png

[/align]
[align=center]
Breeds.png
[/align]
[line]

[align=center]Welcome to Garza's Rabbitry Blog! I am proud to announce that it is now completely NEW! and completely UPDATED! [/align]
[align=center]Garza's Rabbitry is a small rabbitry in Cloquet, MN a few hours north of Minneapolis. This is home to a few breeds and they just keep coming in. The breed that started it all, Harlequins. I didnt really consider myself a rabbitry until I got in my first harlequins. It was a very happy day![/align]
[align=center]I had always dreamed of owning harlequins and I never imagined that the dream would turn into reality. However, rabbits are like chocolate.. once you get come you cant stop there. So I started attending shows, searching high and low for harlequins. Didnt take long for me to discover that I was one of the only people in the area that had them. Which makes breeding hard. But I didnt let that get me down. I have traveled to a few different states picking up harlequins to add to my line and that is exactly what got me here today.[/align]
[align=center]Of course I found a few breeds along the way. Which is wherethe rest come from. But Iowe everything to my Harlequins. [/align]

[line]

[align=center]

The Harlequins[/align]
[line]

[align=center]I breed/show both Harlequin varietys (Japanese and Magpies). Magpies are a base color of white with either Black, Blue, Lilac,or Chocolate markings. Where Japanese are a base color of Orange with a Black, Blue, Lilac, or Chocolate markings.[/align]
[align=center]When it comes to showing rabbitsin my areathere isnt much competition forHarlequins. I am one of the only people that have them whichmeans I always win... LoL[/align]

[align=center]The Doe's[/align]

[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0110.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]GR's Sugar Plum Fairy Princess

[/align]
[align=center]Japanese - Black[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0115.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]GR's Zippin' Zebra[/align]
[align=center]Magpie - Black[/align]

[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0116.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]GR's Double Dip[/align]

[line]

[align=center]
IphonePictures1031.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]GR's Snow White[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IphonePictures1016.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]GR's Cookies N' Cream[/align]
[line]

[align=center]The Bucks[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0112.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]GR's African Safari[/align]
[align=center]Japanese - Black[/align]

[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0111.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]GR's Stud Muffin[/align]

[align=center]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0114.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]GR's Snake Eyes[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IphonePictures1033.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]GR's Hot Chocolate[/align]
[align=center]Magpie - Chocolate[/align]

[line]

[align=center]The Rhinelanders[/align]
[line]

[align=center]Rhinelanders are one of the newest breeds that I decided to add to the mix. I recently got into them at a show I attended where I started talking to a breed/judge. [/align]
[align=center]She mentioned that she'd be willing to give me a really good deal on them since I am still showing in youth and of course I couldnt pass them up.[/align]

[align=center]I hope I add more to the mix soon![/align]

[align=center]Doe
[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0340.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]GR's Hope[/align]
[align=center]Strictly Brood - Would be disqualified for lacking side spots.[/align]

[line]
[/align]

[align=center]Buck[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0345.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]GR's Faith[/align]
[align=center]Sport in Color - Unshowable[/align]
[align=center]Strictly Breeding - Can throw nicely marked offspring[/align]

[line]

[align=center]The Flemish Giants[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
I never intended on having Flemish it was kind of a freak thing. I got the first one from a Garage sale actually, and I had to find another one to go with her. Which is how they came to be.[/align]
[align=center]I am however not planning on anymore[/align]

[align=center]Doe[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0135.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]GR's Serenity[/align]
[align=center]Lightish Grey[/align]

[line]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Buck[/align]
[align=center]
[line]
[/align]
[align=center]
IMG_0125.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]GR's Dynamite[/align]
[align=center]Light Grey[/align]
[line]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]The Silver Martens[/align]
[line]

[align=center]I am down to my last two Silver Martens. I did have quite a few at one point but I decided that I didnt want to mainly focus on this breed. So I sold most of my lines. I did however keep my favorite pair[/align]
[align=center]These are another breed I do not hope to add anymore of![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Doe[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0121.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]GR's Black Maple[/align]
[align=center]Black[/align]
[line]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
Buck[/align]
[line]

[align=center]
IMG_0128.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
GR's Black Bear[/align]
[align=center]Black[/align]
[line]

[align=center]That concludes all my rabbits. If you have any questions, personal comments, or anything else. Feel free to post or even PM me. [/align]
[align=center]If you want to see my Goats, Horses, Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Ducks or any more of my animals please.. PM me.[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Until next time![/align]
[align=center]Desi
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

They are gorgeus I really love the Champagnes!

Very nice....since it looks like it will be a "blog" type of thing with updates - I'm moving it to the blog section....and pm'ing the original poster.

:cry2

Natalie has moved on to the Rainbow Bridge due to unknown reasons. That night when I went out to feeddinner she was fine, the next morning when I went out for breakfast I found her.

My rabbit barn is under Quarantine at the moment. We had a "Snuffles" outbreak. Lost2 rabbits before it was contained.

However, Before the outbreak I was honored with 4 more Silver Martens. 2 Does and2 Buck. 3Black Silver Martens. and 1 chocolate Silver Martens.

During the outbreak I lost, Garza's Chalk and Max.

But we are on the mend now. Serenity is HUGE now. Picture updates soon. :biggrin2:

Your rabbits are gorgeous!
I just love Harlies! Well, at least the color anyway. I haven't been around the breed much.
Serenity is too cute!!

Oh no u lost 2 buns, so sorry to hear but glad all is under control now. I love Max and Ruby my son likes that show lol

*waiting for pics*:waiting: lol

Hey Guys! I know it's been awhile but guess what.. I'm back!! I'll be posting all new pictures within this week. There are quite a few new additions to the rabbit barn as well as a couple of Non-rabbit animals.

For example, my new puppy (Could use some name ideas!!).
She's a Red Merle, Collie (Mom) and a Irish Setter X Australian Shep (Dad)

Pics Coming Soon!!

I am proud to announce everythig is NEW and completely UPDATED! =D

I would also like everyone to meet Nova!

86c3b12e.jpg

e55d4b3d.jpg

She is my new puppy. Her mom is a Purebred Collie and her dad is an Irish Setter/Australian Shep Mix.
My old dog that went missing during hunting season would be her aunt.
She's not a rabbit. But I feel the need to post. =D

All your buns are adorable and Nova is adorable as well. How is she adjusting to her new home?

Latest posts

Back