Gandalf =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyRose

Reaction score
Thought I should start my blog on my bunny Gandalf [Alfie is his nickname lol] he has grown A LOT and looks very different from when I first got him...really wish I knew what breed he was! Hes got aeroplane ears now hahaha!
He still has his gorgeous blue eyes tho :)
Hes gotten very feisty just recently, I posted in the general section for some advice...still love him to bits tho! Never thought a rabbit could have such character and such strong personalities! You always think of them as shy timid creatures, but after owning one I have been proven wrong...hes for sure part of the family now!

Before....
DSCN5070.jpg

After!...
IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

What a sweetie. Yea found out myself how outgoing and feisty bunnies can be too.

Definitely an unique and awesome critter to have around the house.

Love those ears!

K:)

Lol! Oooh I like helicopter ears better than aeroplane! Sounds funnier and the fact their not dead straight! I've seen a lop bunny have one ear down and one that stayed straight and never dropped...hilarious!
But yes bunnies are great pets, don't know how I didn't have one until now!
Hes a little challenging at the moment, but thats all part of being a pet owner!

I love the ears :3 I never got to see the helicopter ears with my two. One was already lopped when i got her at 8 weeks and the other had one ear lopped. Lucky thing you ;)

Just to update he has been re-named Bowie...my sister just adopted a male Holland Lop and we decided to name them Jagger and Bowie after Mick Jagger and David Bowie's 'Dancing in the Street' song and video LOL! Its and inside joke between us but for all of you who know the video you can probably see why we love it so much haha!
Her bunny needs time to settle, but we're looking forward to bunny play dates :clapping:

Latest posts

Back