Gabriel's neuter canceled

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have a house full of Animals if my father was a vet!!!! I would want to bring home all the waifs and strays!

Hope you get bunny sorted!

sarah x

I have a niece in vet school, and my daughter wants to be an exotics vet!

I can't wait! I'll have a housefull - wait - I already do! LOL!

*sigh* Unfortunately I can't take them all in. Cats, for instance. My mom is waaay too allergic to cats- whenever we find a stray cat, we have to bring it to the office, put it in a cage, and test it for feline lukemia or some other health problems. We can't even keep them outside.

And fleas- there will be absolutely no fleas in our house or yard, so again, everyone goes to the office, gets tested for untreatable/nearly untreatable health problems, and if they don't have any we surrender them to a rescue or foster group. But yeah. We can't take in all the strays.

It's really nifty when you need medicine, or need something diagnosed, or need an appointment, because you don't have to make one, lol. Or if one of our animals has to be referred..the other vets are usually nice and do it for free/discounted price, even though we'd pay full anyway...

I actually don't have too many animals, two dogs, two rabbits, and two hamsters.

Of course, it's extra depressing when he can't save one of my pets...because they can't save the world.

Aaaaaand I apologize for going completely off-topic.

Back