fuzzy lops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasmyponi

Reaction score
I am looking for fuzzy lops located near Vancouver BC. I am having a hard time finding them for some reason. Does anybody have helpful input? I am also trying to figure out when there might be a rabbit show around that may have fuzzies. And if neccessary, does anybody ship to Vancouver area?
Thanks!
Susie

I'm not exactly sure where Vancouver is, I mean i know where Toronto is approximately, Ontario and Montreal aprox. are, since I'm in NY. Uhm, trying using ARBA's website, can't remember the link, and looking up shows that way. My friend across town raises Fuzzies, well she just started, and she just did her first breeding of them.(Sweet little buck to gorgeous doe) and if she has any, I can let you know. I also bred my holland doe to her fuzzy buck so I might possibly get a fuzzy baby or two out of that cross.

Vancouver is way over on the West Coast.

Are you looking for fuzzy lops for a breeding program or for pets?

If you are looking for pets, have you looked through Petfinder to see if there are any fuzzy lops in rescue at the moment? www.petfinder.com

If you are looking for a breeding program, I would suggest starting by looking through ARBA's website. www.arba.net

--Dawn

Thanks you guys! Yes, Vancouver is on the west coast. I am looking for a couple for breeding but just for myself, not to sell. I have a fuzzy doe and she is beautiful and had shown as a youngster but she is three now and a bit of a bag, not to mention I want to get her spayed because three is a bit old to start breeding. I have checked the ARBA website and there is a show coming up this summer on Vancouver Island so I will check there. I have also put out an email to the 4-H club here to see if anyone breeds fuzzies. I will keep looking, but they are hard to find!

Thanks agian!

Susie

Back