Fuzzy lop babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are gorgeous, I love those chubby cheeks . Wimbley has that cross little boy look in the first picture - love it

Lol!!!! :laugh:

They will probably stay with me through the end of the summer. At thatpoint I will have a really good feel for how they will turn out as faras show quality goes. If any end up going to other homes it will be toapproved pet homes or other show people.

grumpybabies wrote:
Yes they are socute! Sorry i don't know but what are you doing with them? Giving themto us on the forum? :bunnydance:

Well if Gobo is taken lol, can i have one of thedarker ones, don't know which one is sorry! lol PS i approve my home,does that help? ;)

Uhoh!! They are being claimed quickly!!

:biggrin:

If JadeIcing claimed Gobo, he's the darkest colored and is a brokentort. That leaves Wimbley, the broken orange who is heavily marked andMokey, the broken blue tort who is almost a charlie, but has justenough color to be showable. And as far as I can tell, if you are amember of this forum- Idoubt I'd have to be convinced toohard to approve your home!:thumbup

Thats good because Wimbley is the one i wantmost anyway lol, so can you post him/her to the UK then pls? do youknow their sexes yet by the way? I don't mind what it is as long asit'smine lol

grumpybabies wrote:
Thats good because Wimbley is the one i want most anywaylol, so can you post him/her to the UK then pls? do you know theirsexes yet by the way? I don't mind what it is as long asit'smine lol

I am no good at sexing them this young. But I did give it a go when Iwas letting them run in the playpen. I am pretty sure I have two of onesex and one of the other, lol!!! It looks like two does and one buck-but I am not sure. I'll just have to wait and see :jumpforjoy:

Fiona's babies are 5 weeks old this week andstarting to look more and more like little fuzzy lops. Their coats arereally starting to grow out nicely! I took them out to the yard to tryand get some good pictures, but not very many turned out. I needed abunny wrangler, lol, all they wanted to do was go play in the yard!

I've rechecked sexes and now I am leaning towards two boys and onegirl. (Mokey is the girl, I think, and Wimbley and Gobo are the boys.)

Without further ado, I present Mokey, Wimbley and Gobo at five weeks old:

Wimbley says: "Is this how fuzzy lops are supposed to pose?"

Fuzzybabies156.jpg

Wimbley says, "No way Mokey, are you a Netherland Dwarf or something?! This is how a fuzzy lop should pose!"
Fuzzybabies162.jpg

Mokey says, "Hmm, well maybe so. But if you held your ears like I do, people could see your face better!"
Fuzzybabies153.jpg

Wimbley says, "How's this?"
Fuzzybabies160.jpg

And pretty little Gobo just lets his littermates bicker while he sits back and looks beautiful:

Fuzzybabies166.jpg

And here's Gobo in the grass:
Fuzzybabies150.jpg

Latest posts

Back