Funniest Picture I have ever taken!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcottonl02

Reaction score
Here is the funniest picture I have ever taken lol! It was about 4 days after we brought our kittens Lottie and Lily home about 2 and a half years ago, but I only actually noticed how funny it was about a year ago!!!
LongCat.jpg

It looks like one huge long cat!!! Lottie's bottom is poking out the left hand side, and Lily's head and shoulders are emerging from the right! And it looks like a huge sausage cat!!!!

Just thought I'd share becuase I can't ever stop laughing when I see it.

Lily is so tiny that even the smallest collar was too big for her little neck, bless her

Please ignore the gobbledebook lol. It won't let me edit it lol. :(

OMG lol Thats cute! :) And really funny -- bless your cats are really sweet!

Hehe they are so mischevious, bless them.

I was working on a maths paper the other day for my A2s, and Lily (my cat, Lottie's is my twin sister's) just came marching in, and got muddy paw prints all over my work, meiowing and demanding attention. I love her to bits though lol- she can get away with anything! Both of them!

So cute! I have seen pics like this before and they are awesome! That would amazing to see one in real life and capture it on camera.

SunnyCait wrote:
Haha!! Now that is really cute!! It took me a few seconds. :p
Hehe that's the beauty of it :p

I showed it to my dad and he was like "Uh huh" and looked away and then he looked back and said "Waiiiit... Wait! What's going on here?" LOL

Hahah!!! Lol now that's really funny. I love that kind of thing.

Latest posts

Back