From Whiskers To Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KookieKing

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to our blog, From Whiskers To Tails!

Our names are Kat and Jay and we have a mini zoo. Let's see we have two cats named Kittie and Shadow, two buns named Kookie and Mitsuki, two hermit crabs in a 10 gallon tank, two female bettas, one male betta, a 56 gallon tank that has four Angelfish and one Gourami, a 5 gallon tank with Fancy Guppies, a Russian hamster named Rinoa, an Anole named Little Guy in a 10 gallon, and a Chinese Water Dragon named Akira. [deep breath] Now for some pictures.

Kookie:
l_6be6fb7de2e248c790efd6e6bdba2d25.jpg

Mitsuki:
fourm2.jpg

I need to take newer pictures of Mitsuki because when we first got her she was overweight but as already dropped some pounds. She's the newest addition to our family, we got her about 3 weeks ago. Mitsuki is around 1 year and 8 months while Kookie is going to be 3 years in August. Well just wanted you to get to know us some I'll update more pictures of the other animals another time along with some info about us. Thanks for reading. See you again soon!

omg! your rabbits are so beautiful! just dont let mine hear me say that!
keep up the postin

:nod Very beautiful bunnies.

I still can't believe how much Mitsuki looks like Kirby! :shock:

Looking forward to hearing more about their adventures!

**Places Kookie on bunny-nabbing list** (I need a Black Dutch to join my trio. Now, to locate a Harlequin and a Chocolate... :p)

myheart

Wait a minute Kat... You say Mitsuki will be THREE years old in August?

Kirby is going to 3 years old in August.... Kirby's owner was originally from Philly but I guess that's not too far from South Jersey. I adopted Kirby from South Jersey.

Could Kirby and Mitsuki be from the same mommy?

The plot thickens..!!!

Kookie is so beautiful, btw! That picture is so funny. It looks like she's (she or he?) saying "What? uh, no I wasn't going to chew up your magazine..."

kirbyultra wrote:

Kirby is going to 3 years old in August.... Kirby's owner was originally from Philly but I guess that's not too far from South Jersey. I adopted Kirby from South Jersey.

The plot thickens..!!!
That would be so Cool if they were from the same litter. 2 strangers adopting 2 bunnies from the same litter and meet up on RO. How cool is that!

kirbyultra wrote:

The plot thickens..!!!
No you misread I think. I said my Kookie Monster will be three in August and I got him from a 4H Club little girl at their summer fair. Mitsuki's paper work that I got when we picked her up said she's 1 year 8 months 12 days and that her owner who lived in Camden couldn't keep her anymore because they were moving and she was in the shelter for a year but I live very close to Philly about 10 minute drive to the bridge. They wouldn't be from the same litter but just might of had the same mommy because I don't think I'll find out more info on her before her Camden owner but I can ask the person I talk to on Myspace from the shelter we got her from.

Yeah, sorry I misread that. I do wonder whether they were from the same mommy... but I guess it's hard to find out. Oh well. :)

Yeah, we should arrange a playdate somewhere if you do come up! I live in Manhattan, not too far from the Nintendo World store :D

Is Mitsuki Super Rabbit? That sure looks like an "S" on her chest!

Mitsuki's Weight Update!

She's finally down to an average weight after months of feeding her Timmy Pellets, Timmy Hay, and Lettuce. Pictures Now!

When we first got her:
fourm4.jpg

Now:
body.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
KookieKing wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Pics of the rest of the zoo would be cool!
Will do tomorrow I gotta gather them all together.
psst....it's tomorrow now ;)

Sorry my brother had his graduation party today that I forgot about. I have some pets pictures but not all.

Eclipse- a Half Moon Betta Male

l_0f2e3c0cd09044fae9df8fe492c1b72a.png

l_4608c8fe38f1b2f377d9cbafdbd47d3d.png

Kittie- She's around 9 years old

l_3c8dded737fd35a67d7ca00443369c82.png

Shadow- She's around 3 years old

l_17af980323309f8964046ce77bfb57e1.jpg

56 Gallon Fish Tank

tank-1.jpg

Back