From the Pen of Poe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Cheryl and Donna. :) He is one of the family and he makes my heart smile.

Paul, no, I think I'm going to stick to being a one-bun household. It keeps the hubby happy and no one bun is competing for my affections. Poe has all the love he wants, and he has Kirby for company too :D

Dave, I'm looking to get a new lens this year, so when he comes up for kisses, I can actually focus. LOL thank you!

I love all of the pictures! The first "peek!" one made me laugh. I love the first picture of Kirby, too. He looks so "unaffected" by Poe's shenanigans.

kherrmann3 wrote:
I love all of the pictures! The first "peek!" one made me laugh. I love the first picture of Kirby, too. He looks so "unaffected" by Poe's shenanigans.
I love the first "peek" too :) I used it in my calendar for this week:

Valentine006.jpg

Valentine013.jpg

Valentine005.jpg

Valentine012.jpg

Valentine007.jpg

Valentine014.jpg

Valentine008.jpg

Valentine011.jpg

I've tried teaching art a few times for summer camp programs and whatnot. I'm not very good at teaching it. I can do crafts with kids--things already laid out and ready to be assembled, but I'm no good at teaching artistic ability. I really think of it like math. There are some really good mathematicians out there. They could solve things with equations all day. However, there are far fewer great mathematicians that can convey to students how to work the math on their own.

I am a believer that in order to be an artist, you have to be born with the ability. I can admire the ability in others, but have no calling to help others improve their talents.

My mother, on the other hand, is a retired art teacher. She believes anyone can do art and had students do wonderfully artistic work in classes.

I always want my artwork to be an outlet for pleasure and enjoyment. I don't want it to be my job. :) (Although making a little money from it now and then wouldn't be all bad.)

I took Poe out on the porch while his cage was being cleaned. My daughter decided that he should have his little steps out there, too. Here are some photos!

019-2.jpg

040-1.jpg

044-2.jpg

045-1.jpg

047-3.jpg

065-2.jpg

067-1.jpg

068-2.jpg

070-1.jpg

071-2.jpg

072-2.jpg

073-1.jpg

074-1.jpg

075-2.jpg

079-2.jpg

081-2.jpg

082-2.jpg

084-1.jpg

085-1.jpg

087-1.jpg

089-2.jpg

Oh...we put Yesterday's News into the Scoop Away buckets...they were just giving them away free at the feed store, so I took some home. :) Don't want anyone to fret over that! :D

Oh my gosh, Poe is so adorable and handsome-- I love him! His adventures on here are so fun and those pics you took of him jumping are *amazing*! I've always wanted to get photos of Hazel jumping like that but I've never been able to. Great drawings too! I look forward to following Poe's antics-- he has so much personality! :D

It was a gorgeous 68 degrees outside, so I spent some time on Poe's Porch Paradise this afternoon.

First he nommed on some pet grass

002.jpg

006-1.jpg

Then he munched on his edible bowl full of Timothy hay

008-1.jpg

016-4.jpg

018-1.jpg

He watched the neighbors and all of the passing people.

027-3.jpg

028-1.jpg

I like this one, because it looks like the railing says O K :biggrin2:

031-2.jpg

He flopped for a while next to his new ball (which he sniffed but didn't play with)

046-2.jpg

He basked in the sun under his end table.

048-2.jpg

Here he is hopping out next to his "outhouse"

050.jpg

periscoping to check things out

054-2.jpg

Mommy has dried fruit!!!???!!!

063-3.jpg

064-2.jpg

mine?
065-3.jpg

Digging my face into the hay!

068-3.jpg

Sun Shine Bunny

071-3.jpg

partial DBF
072-3.jpg

I smell something!

080-2.jpg

Is the bag of dried fruit up here?
082-3.jpg

It smells soooo good!
085-2.jpg

Flopping out again
094-1.jpg

Peeking out
098-1.jpg

pet me?
099-1.jpg

ONE
101-1.jpg

GORGEOUS
116.jpg

REGAL
117.jpg

PRINCE
118.jpg

POE
119-1.jpg

168-1.jpg

:p

Just wondering is Poe altered or still in tact, I'm sure you've already stated this but I haven't been too in-depth with your blog so I'm not sure?

Oh my gosh, Poe is just LUSCIOUS!!! I think I'm head over heels in love with Rex's now... LOL My Cinna would be utterly jealous of his going outside as well, I do wish we could do it here - Poe looks so happy in the sunshine!

Poe is beyond beautiful... I love that plush black coat, just makes him look so kissable!

I love your calandar as well, that is just stunning style... do you publish datebooks or such for sale?

Latest posts

Back