Frogs in danger?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallingStar

Reaction score
Some of the pics show frogs squished on the road. Just to tell ya.

I thought that I would post this website on here because I found it every interesting..

http://savethefrogs.com/index.html

Like I would never think that frogs would be going extinct, and when I saw this on T.V I was shocked. But on this website it gives some good information on why this is happening and all. AndI thought that there were tons of frogs around, but I guess their numbers are going down.

I was kidding around with my mom and saying that it was her fault because just last night there was a frog going across the road on our way to pick up my sister. And she ran it over. :(So I told her it was her fault. Because she has done that more than once.

Poor little froggies.

Anways, there are some really cool pics, and ways you can help.

I thought it was a cool website with tons of information you could use for something.

But yeah, enjoy!

-

Karlee

Aww those poor froggies.

Thanks for the link! Now I will be trying to help the little frogs in anyway I can!

Member that little group of tadpoles near the sheep's feed room, Karlee? Matt dumped it out along time ago; those little guys never had a chance :(

Emily

Oh and the "What can you do to help" page is good too.

It says like to not eat frog legs and all. Hehe, you ate one! Lol. But that was once. I think I'll donate or something because I love frogs! They are so awesome, and beautiful! All of the different colors they come in are soo cool!

I think it's funny how me and you are the only ones posting on here. :D

I heard about this. Poor frogs. :( they are so beautiful!
Definitely going to look at the site! :D

I agree with you Boz. Frogs are so beautiful and we should do everything to help them out.

And yes! It's such a cool site, especially if you want to do a project or essay on frogs or something. You would get really good info.

Aww poor froggies. In France there were frogs everywhere squished on the road. My Grandad always used to say 'the frog... has croaked'. My cats love to catch frogs too :( They catch them and bring them in and play with them. Luckily they usually survive if I can scoop them in a dustpan and put them outside!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Poor frogs!
I remember a year or two ago in the summer one day I went to walk some dogs over the local common grounds - there is about 23 ponds/laes/streams/springs/pools over there and I walked over and there was swarms of frogs! I swear - the group was never ending! they were all hopping down to one main pond from where they were born (stream ), I talked about it with a wildlife (ermm..?) person :)P) and he went out and collected quite a few of the frogs and took them out to other ponds/grounds to try build new collections of them since they were dieing out there, a few months later they were thriving. But this year we didnt see alot. Maybe 10 frogs hopping about in the ponds, that was it. I couldnt belive it in such a short time :(

FallingStar wrote:
That must of been an interesting site! That's cool that they go back to where they were born, kinda like salmon. :p
Not when you're 5, and think its a good idea to keep tadpoles from your Nans pond in a big plastic box in the back garden. Sure, they're cute when they are tiny, but when you keep getting big huge frogs invading your garden every Spring!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Latest posts

Back