Friendly rabbit needs a home! 3-4 month old male named Snowball from Northeast Iowa!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A & B

Reaction score
Snowball is 3-4 months old REW and is the sweetest little bow ever! I took him in with no time to prepare for him and I can't keep him. My neighbor has back issues and it was almost impossible for her to clean up after him. She knows that I have rabbits and forced my family and I to take him. I don't have the space and time for him with my other two rabbits. He would be perfect for a family as he can be picked up and carried around and isn't one bit scared of loud noises, barking dogs, and humans. He gave me a kiss as soon as I picked him up! I am in the process of introduction healthy pellets and veggies along with hay and litter training but he has grasped the concept almost instantly. He is free to good home and will come with his Oxbow pellets and anything else I may end up purchasing for him between now and then. If you need anymore information please ask! I only have one picture of him now and it isn't great but I'll have more later. Thank you so much!20190906_053336.jpeg

Too far. You could send him via "Operation Roger"--long haul truckers or "Bunderground Railroad" which lines up multiple volunteers to drive part way and meet up with the next driver. Mr Hoppes came from N California via 4 different volunteers.

I'm going to get in touch with them later from my mom's Facebook account (as I don't have one). I have been in contact with Iowa's rabbit rescue and if we can't find drivers to get him to you, that's where he'll end up going. Again, thank you!

Latest posts

Back