friend asking for help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaticRex

Reaction score
ok so we tried everything on here, and his bunny Chubbs wont use the litter box!!. he asked us how we did it, but we didnt, Dante did it all on his own... so i cant really help him out there, is there any other tricks and tips that people have? cause we've already exhausted the site of what is already on here... i even took Chubbs for a week and tried, with absolutely no improvement.. anyone??

tried all of that. he's just really stubborn about it lol. he wants to let chubbs out, but cant any more, since he's chosen a favorite corner in the room, way back behind his oak wood bed lol, so its really heavy to move. i find it funny, he chooses a corner in a room, but he poops everywhere in his cage. and yea we tried the hay in the litter box already --.-- as long as the hay is in there he seems to hold it till he's out of the box.. he was neutered about the sameish time as Dante was, about 2 months ago now

put the litterbox in the spot where he likes to go and maybe when he gets the hang of it you'll be able to move it where you want it.

tried that one too, AJ moved his bed to another part of the room and put the litter box where chubbs was pooping, and then chubbs followed the bed --.-- lol it was kinda funny. it used to be little pebbles, but as soon as the bed was moved, he just plopped alot down almost like saying "haha, its your plan will never work" then binkyed across the room and into his cage and hopped into the litter box and ate some more --.-- it was kinda funny. AJ just made like a growling sound and i couldn't help but laugh lol

boy,sounds like you really need someone like ceasar chavez (the dog whisperer) lol. that bunny is really marking his territory. did you try sprays? i don't really know if there is anything for rabbits but i know that they make them for cats. are there other pets in the house, like maybe a cat? my first rabbit peed on my bed all the time and it turned out it was because the cat laid there too, then the cat would pee there because the rabbit did.... it was maddening!:headsmack

lol, there are other animals in the house, but AJ never lets them in his room. he's got a cat and 2 dogs that would kill chubbs, but i think they're afraid of AJ lol. the first time he brought chubbs home the dog went to go after chubbs and AJ yelled so loud lol. now AJ carries chubbs around the house and you look at the dog and he follows AJ with this look that says it all "thats AJ's bunny, i cant touch it :'(" lol its cute lol the dog just knows not to touch the bunny lol

but yea, wayyy off subject. he's tried a cat spray, but i dont think its working lol

Latest posts

Back