Friday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Fridays are okay with me :dancingorig:

It's rainy,windy,and cold here....supposed to get worse and last all day.

I'ts "Take Out Night" tonight. Last week was KFC. Probably Chinese this week...yummmm.

Sounds good Jim.

We have a real dandy snow storm going on here up to 25cm of snow, but what makes it worse is it's quite windy.

The poor husband has been out since 5:30am (he's a limo driver) taking people to the airport. Why I don't know as most of the flights have been cancelled.

Me I'm just relaxing here on the computer with all the babies out in 3 different rooms.

Hey Jim do you have all your Bunnies in 1 room? If so do they not want to kill each other? Gosh when Winston & Vega came Wilbur & Jackie started to fight and they weren't even in the same room.

Susan:)

TGIF.

My hubby woke me up at 2am because Wesley failed the treat test. We took him downstairs for some tummy rubs and that perked him right up. He was chowing down veggies when we went back to bed. However this morning he didn't touch his food and ran straight under the bed. :sigh:

I'll be worrying about him all day at work.

we had pizza hut last night since we expected a big snow today. Didn't happen. Kids were out of school anyhow, hubby will be home from Iowa sometime and I'll probably fix tacos tonight.

Tomorrow Lexi has a basketball game so I need to go get her some good shoes when we can.....

Everyone is coughing - I'd like to go back to bed LOL!

Good for Wesley :).

As for the move - we are moving out of our house on 14th February. STILL no work permit, so we can't move to Edmonton, so we are moving in with my mom (bunnies coming too). We are hoping that we can still get the house in Edmonton (we are in contact with the people we are buying it from).

However, I have to give DEFRA the exact date we are taking Pernod and Shadow, to get the certificates, and it has to be at least a month before we travel. So whatever happens, I will have to wait another month after we get the permit before I can go. John will probably go over first. We are still so stressed out!

Thanks for asking :)

Jan

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hey Jim do you have all your Bunnies in 1 room? If so do they not want to kill each other? Gosh when Winston & Vega came Wilbur & Jackie started to fight and they weren't even in the same room.

Susan:)

Hi Susan,

Yeppers...All of 'em in the same room.

Each one has a large NIC pen with a cage attached.
I've only been able to let Brindle and Benji out together...and even then Brindle starts to get annoyed with him after a while.
Any others out together would result in a bunch of fur flying.

I even have to put barriers up, or the one out will try to go after the others through the wires!
Binkie is the worst. She runs up and down in front of the other cages and pulls and rattles them. She also trys to steal blankies and food from the others.

There are so many companies looking for workers. Even my boss can't find people to hire. Dell just laid off 900 people in Edmonton. They are closing several call centers in Canada and the US due to the competition in the market. However people are not willing to work.

I keep Pebbles and Bebe in the dining room in their own cages. They are fine if they have nothing to do with the other. I do have to feed Bebe first, as she will start thumping and rattling the cagewhen food is present.
I haven't put the two together lately. The last time, Bebegave Pebbles some deep bites on her back, and Pebbles is showing fear of Bebe. But I can hold them together in my arms with no hostility. At times I can put their heads together and Pebbles would groom Bebe's eyes.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I do have to feed Bebe first, as she will start thumping and rattling the cagewhen food is present.

We had a thumpfest lastnight.
It was my fault.
I put up a dart board in the bunnies room.(buns are not in line of fire!!)
Did you know that playing darts can sound just like a bunny thumping.
By my third throw I had about half of the buns thumping back.

I spent about 2-2.5 hours in the underground mine today! I was so awesome... with the exception of the part where they were actually TRYING to make the tunnel cave in. I just wanted to get as far away from there as possible! There was a lot of taunting from the guys for my lack of calmness when a couple big rocks fell... lol. And I ended up coming out of the mine looking like the average miner. I had to shower before I could even continue my work in the office, lol.

It's definitely not a place I'd like to constantly work, but it was definitely good to get to see it and I enjoyed it. Although, had Bill (our guide for the morning) walked off a cliff, the 3 of us girls probably would have followed without a second thought, lol.

Latest posts

Back