French Angora Color Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsandLops

Reaction score
I have been online all morning trying to figure out what colors our babies are going to be. Mom is a REW and Dad was Chin., I can provide more back info if needed. We have 7 babies, 2 are for sure REWs but the 5 others I have no idea what color they are. They are just 4 days old, but there are 3 very dark with white/light bellies and eye circles and then 2 very light colored babies with white/light bellies and eye circles. They also have white/light feet. I just thought maybe someone else, who knows more about colors, on here would be able to help.

The light ones may be frosties, the dark ones might be chins. Hard to say for certain until more fur comes in. But at least we can narrow it down to agouti ;)

Pam

Ok thanks, I am just so excited about these little guys. They are very active and have goft ball bellies this morning, their starting to get hair, the white ones have more fur then the dark ones at this point. But thanks again! I will get some pictures as soon as they get fur.

you probably have chins and possible something else depending upon what the parents carry...

We have 3 Chin. babies, the other two that are colored but light are different colors, I don't think they have light/white bellys, but not for sure yet. One looks almost silver and the other is like a chocolate. The white babies are sooo cute though, well they all are, but I love white babies.

Latest posts

Back