Frederick, MD *It's SNOWING Bunnies!*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strongheart

Reaction score
[align=center]DON'T BE A WHITE BUNNY BIGOT!
[/align][line]BON HIVER!

Ok we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here but we have LOTS OF SNOW WHITE BUNNIES right now!

There's Casper and Nanook, proud boys they are, sons of Aspen! Then there's Aspen her possible kinswomen, Strawberry and Sweet Pea! Then there are Aurora, Mulan, and Mickey! And there's even more waiting to be spayed!

The girls have taken over, but understand, these are not ice queens as they would look, they are ice princesses and only want to be recognized for their purity of beauty, for their fairness, their daisy pink eyes and their special sensibilities being albino ladies without a drop (for the most part) of melatonin (pigment).

So what makes these pale ladies so special? First of all they are Light Beings with Light Hearts and a love for luxurious living. They are so ladylike, so refined, so proper and prim, but mind you the gents are just as so! Casper and Nanook, I mean look at their brawny poses and their faces deep with consternation. They are truly worried about being late for the tea party!!!

You see there are some people who live amongst us who are secretly known as white bunny bigots. They are afraid of these beautiful animals or find their beauty and charms elusive and replaced instead with superstition and fear - much as some people do with black cats.

But it is THEIR LOSS!! These albino-phobic people don't know what they're missing! Because how better to see straight through to someone's innermost self than through a nearly transparent vessel! These special animals become very attached to their owners once they owner has taken their need to adjust their limited eyesight to their new world and new people. And they begin to grown on you until eventually, you cannot even imagine anything could be more beautiful than a crystalline, snow white bunny with pretty pink eyes which pour into you and make you see their inner light shining like a beacon, like a lantern.

So please peruse our lovely and rakish white rabbits and if you find two that you take a fancy to (many are already bonded to siblings), ask us about our special WHITE RABBIT magic adoption option!

Spayed or Neutered and Ready to Go!

MEET THE MAVENS OF THE CLOUDS

The girls are wedding dress white, some have gotten a little shoe polish mixed in, probably the groom snuck a kiss too early! But they are all spayed and ready for their new homes!

Here they are:

MULAN!!!

Picture8.png

daughter of Aspen!

[line]
ASPEN!!!

aspen-7.jpg

[line]
AURORA

Picture-3.jpg

[line]
MICKEY!!!

_DSF8810.jpg

[line]
STRAWBERRY!!!

DSCF8007.jpg

[line]
SWEET PEA!!!

SweetPea-8.jpg

[line]And, here at last are the handsome gentlemen in white from Snowy Shangrila!!!

NANOOK!!!

Picture3.png

son of Aspen!

[line]
CASPER!!!

Picture5.png

Also son of Aspen!

[line]
**FOR ADOPTION INFORMATION** contact Patti at [email protected] for an application or download one,

http://members.petfinder.com/%7eMD103/FCAC-small-animal-1.pdf

fill it out and fax it to 866-510-4631 or bring it to the shelter. Out-of-county and out-of-state adoptions welcome but you must come to the shelter. Thank you for looking to adopt -- rather than supporting the commercial sale of animals. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

ADOPTION FEE: $50.00 includes spaying/neutering.

Rabbit adopters will need to purchase a suitable cage, exercise pen and other supplies prior to adoption from a supplier of their choice. We provide a list of veterinarians skilled in rabbit care and ongoing support for new house rabbit caretakers. A rabbit is a wonderful friend. Please adopt.:shock:

FOR INDIVIDUAL RABBIT DESCRIPTIONS, VISIT THEIR PETFINDER PAGES:
http://tinyurl.com/ynqyb5
:bunnydance:

The very first rabbit we adopted from a shelter was all white, with dirty scuff marks on her Rex coat. She looked like a February snowbank after the road chaff (grunge) adheres to freshly fallen snowpiles in Wisconsin. SnowB has brown eyes. Rescued street female Marietta who became a sanctuary keeper with SRR (where albinos typically remind me of lab bunnies, ... read the chapters in Stories Rabbits Tell) is all white with the jewel eyes. Both are treasures and they really can't help it they got "stuck" with that coat color.

Volunteering at the shelter a man told me of working in one such lab and the stacks of cages of white experimental-use rabbits he minimally cared for. STacks and stacks.... That comes to mind each time I see Oberon or Zeus, how lucky to be all white and Loved. And then there's the white bunnies that Trailsend took in!!! :)

I hope special people and adopters will come forth to cuddle everybun you listed. :hearts

Big White Buns, lil' white buns, they each have unique personalities and charm.

** Aurora and Sweet pea with their splashes of color are kin to SnowB! ** (sigh) I think Casper, Aspen, and Mulan are ready to be scooped up and hugged. :)

Rolled off on a shared moment of BigWhiteBunnies... HOPE they find forever homes. Cheers to the human who's helping!!

tf

I just love white bunnies ever since I got my little Florida White foster Snowball. After a while you don't even notice the red eyes anymore. I wish more people would give REW's a chance.

You're such an angel for helping these sweet rabbits!!

I wish I could give Nanook a big squish!!! He looks like he needs one just because he is sooooo handsome!!!

Prayers they all find loving homes.

myheart

Mickey looks like Chalk(Mouse_Chalk) and (RIP) Spice (MyBabyBunnies). I hope they all get homes as good as those bunnies have (had)!

Yeah, my Chalk could be a cross between Aurora and Mickey! :shock:

Beautiful bunnies, all of them.... I really hope they find great loving homes...

Awww ~ I like Sweet Pea and Mickey !

You're not REAL far from me. I'm near Cumberland MD. I'm tempted, but not sure if hubby would go for it. :?

So have you rehomed any of them yet ?

Thanks for your concern - no none of them have been rehomed yet but my 'white bunny' marketing campaign hasn't even just begun actually AND...we only adopt to indoor homes. So I'm sorry but they couldn't go to live in a barn and we do like for the whole family to be enthusiastic about it.

I know it sounds highly selective and it is but thus far, we have had great luck with all of that.

I will be posting more about these sweeties soon.

Please pass the word on everyone! We do encourage out of state and out of county adoptions - we just sent Drue home to North Carolina! And others have come all the way from Staten Island, NY, Pittsburgh and so forth.

Stay tuned for announcements on the White Bunny campaign!

my mom didn't like buns with red/pink eyes until we got our cali foster. at first she thought it was weird, but then she loved marshmellow the most! now i have a white flemmie as a foster, and my mom doesn't even look twice at his eyes!

i agree people judge books by their covers too much.

Their eyes are really white, it's the pupils that are pink and not red, everyone says red but it's hot pink. I think the white eyes are fascinating, some even had a lilac colored eye.

I used to work in medical publishing and we published ICD9 codes which is a code for each disease and symptom that patients get. There was actually a code for 'fear of white rabbits'!!!

So there has to be the opposite too, people who love them.

Just please if you know anyone in the mid-Atlantic, please cross post or whatever. You'll be hearing more about these rabbits!

I can't possibly help but I had to comment on Nanook! He looks so ......... Nanookish! LOL!

What adorable and beautiful bunnies! :pray: for homes!

I have just shot videos of most of these white bunnies and will be uploading soon.

I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Back