Freddy's Scrapbook!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FreddysMom wrote:
hey laughter keeps you healthy and well, so Im trying to getin all I can :)

And I appreciate you sharing the fun!

I really Truly Do!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
heylaughter keeps you healthy and well, so Im trying to get in all I can:)

And I appreciate you sharing the fun!

I really Truly Do!

-Carolyn
lol it would have been a sin NOT to share!!

...ugh ...my friend Rian just sent me pictures from New Orleans (Armysent her down to help out) ....its so disgusting .. the one picture isof the water flooding into their truck .. they werent even givencorrect apparel to be anywhere near that water...i feel so sick :?

Bless Rian's heart. :pray:

I can't imagine it.

-Carolyn

chammomile tea and flower arranging ...wonderful way to relax ... i went to the market this morning andnormally the flowers in any supermarket arent really best choice .. buti was wowed .. if you look at the picture, what looks grey is thevelvety sheen of the petals. they are really pretty!

rose.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous, FreddysMom!

Gotta love flowers! They always brighten up a day and a room.

-Carolyn

Have you ever seen Black Magic Roses? they arethis super dark red/purple ..the best ones raised right along theequator are so deep and rich they are almost black ... the stems are sothick and hardy and the petals themselves.. you really feel like youare holding a piece of velvet ...the petals are so thick and lush itactually takes effort to rip them

Hmm... Don'tthink I have, FreddysMom. I would've remembered them as I canimagine it because of your detailed description.

-Carolyn

Ruka... I do see some resemblence..the markingshe has on her head is so disticnt ...its a cirlcle with like a plussign in the middle.. its cool

Raspberry ... You will have to fight herdad for her .. that's "his" baby!

and some new pix of the lil girl .. my b/f just a new laptop so she was having fun playing in the boxes :)

vicky014.jpg

vicky013.jpg

vicky012.jpg

vicky007.jpg

vicky002.jpg

vicky001.jpg

once again craisins have been my savior lol ....I just recently started giving her treats....and I still cant put myhand on her cage without her running away, but if I have some sort oftreat you'd think she was running over like it was the secret toeternal life. normally just to let her come out of her cage on her ownit would take at least like 20 minutes .. but with one shake of the bagshe is right out! and lets me pick her up much more easily if I have acraisin for her (I do break them up into smaller pieces cuz I dont wantto over load her) ...were doing much better with her ...she is goinginto get spayed in a month so I dont know if that will have any effecton her at all

FreddysMom wrote:
once again craisins have been my savior lol .... you'd thinkshe was running over like it was the secret to eternal life.
I've said itbefore - Craisins should be named "Rabbit Crack".

My two girlsare in rehab right now.

Hee hee

:rofl:How True! Rue can hear when theCraisin bag is opened, and she goes nuts! And i mean nuts, grunting andshe even sticks her mouth trough the cage bars, just to get theCraisins.

FreddysMom, how are enjoying your new place? I sign my lease this weekend!

Nicole.

Laura wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
once againcraisins have been my savior lol .... you'd think she was running overlike it was the secret to eternal life.
I've said itbefore - Craisins should be named "Rabbit Crack".

My two girlsare in rehab right now.

Hee hee
OMG they are MONSTERS when they hear that bag ... they are suchbeasts about it .. that at least Freddy (Vicky is starting) that ANYplastic bag he hears being shook he goes crazy .. i always feel bad andgive him one then .. i dont want him to think im tricking him ...although that prolly him pullin one over on me!! lol

Nicky Snow wrote:
:rofl:How True! Rue can hear when the Craisin bagis opened, and she goes nuts! And i mean nuts, grunting and she evensticks her mouth trough the cage bars, just to get the Craisins.

FreddysMom, how are enjoying your new place? I sign my lease this weekend!

Nicole.
awesome! isnt it so exciting moving.. especially into your own place! and how great you found somewhere that is pet friendly!

The new place is wonderful and the area is great.. Im back home in NJright now to finish up my last semester and then i will be returningonce I graduate ... Im really hoping to get accepted into VCU ..everyone cross their fingers for me please!!

my lil fatboy is such a ham for the camera .. i swear he likes posing!

hi Mom!

fatboy010.jpg

Look closely at his eye .. the flash blanched out the color and you can see the veins.. super creepy!

fatboy008.jpg

i want pineapple!

fatboy002.jpg

gimme the bag ma! (we were playing tug-o-war)

fatboy003.jpg

mmm...delicious remote control buttons.. o wait theres no more i ate them all already!

fatboy004.jpg

it wasnt me!

fatboy005.jpg

im such a sexxy young buck!

fatboy001.jpg

im done with this flashy thing

fatboy015.jpg

Latest posts

Back