Freddy's Scrapbook!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell Brooke I think of her and Musketeeroften. I'm sure her mom is happy they agreed to taking thatPrecious little sweetheart! He has one of the bestpersonalities out there.

-Carolyn

Okay so I know these arent new pictures, but Ijust bought a new wire to hook my hard drive back up because mywonderful bunnies did a number on the old one ...

...and I was going through it and look what I found .. baby picturess!!:inlove:
DVC00016.jpg

DVC00019.jpg

DVC000501.jpg

DVC00046.jpg

I wish the stupid b/f had his server up .. hehas a picture on there of when we first brought Vicky home.. she wasthe same size as a $20 .. and I have the pic to prove it!

Oh oh I just want to squish Freddy all over!!Maybe it's because I never got to see Cookie as a baby and Freddy isSooooo sweet!!

(((bunny squishies)))

:hug:

Oh its Fat Boy as a baby! He's sosweet. Vicky is an absolute cutie too. What are youfeeding them bunnies, woman? They GREW.:shock:

Hihi everyone .. just a little update on Fatboy and Lil Girl...

Vicky is doing wonderful since her spray and although we had someserious jealous issues cuz she was getting more attention than Freddyfor a little while and developed a knack for spraying, butitspretty much settled back down to normal now.

The bonding process is going just as I expected it to .. wonderful!! :)

The two are getting along great and I hope to have them living in thesame cage by the end of the week. They share water bottles, useeachothers litter boxes eat together just fine. I think they reallyenjoy having eachothers company!

and they have become quite the sneaky duo! one distracts me while the other does something naughty!! lil brats LOL

here is a picture of the two begging for treats together

museum107.jpg

Goodness! They even look like theTerrible Twosome. Not surprised at all they get intomischief. You can see it all over their faces just by thislast picture of them.

Best to never take your eyes off of them when they're out and about.

They make a beautiful couple.

-Carolyn

heehee what little sneaks they are. I don't know what I would do if Cookie had an accomplice!!

Those two little beggers are the cutest couple. More pictures please.

museum107.jpg

You want me to believe these two adorable babes are sneaky, nope, no way uh uh.

They are too cute together and we need more pics of the beautiful couple.

Tina

what rascals! but oh so cute, glad to hear thebonding is going well, i love Vicky and Freddy pics, i could never gettired of looking at their adorable faces.

Hey Chicky,

Did you notice that Freddy's on the cover of the latest edition of Rabbits Only?

http://rabbitpeople.com

cover.jpg

Congratulations Freddy!! :bunnydance:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back