Found Animal Communicator (translate: Pet Psychic) Who Specializes in Bunnies!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Oooh! Oooh!Ooooh!!!!

I'm so happy I could do a BINKY!!!! :D

I found a pet psychic who specializes in bunnies!!!Her rates are waaaaaayyyy more reasonable than any I've seentoo!

I may use her to ask some questions about Sherman.All she needs is a photo of the bunny and you fill out an onlineconsultation form and she takes it from there. Check out hersite:

http://www.lagomorphs.com/ancomm.html

I'll check it out, BunnyMommy.

Thanks. ;)

-Carolyn

You might find out that Sherman wants a case ofyogurt drops that he can munch at his leisure, and supreme reign overall of his kingdom. Finally, a way for him to voice hiscommands.;)

Sarah wrote:
Youmight find out that Sherman wants a case of yogurt drops that he canmunch at his leisure, and supreme reign over all of his kingdom.Finally, a way for him to voice his commands.;)
HAHAHAHA!

Hi Folks,

I had her 'read' Tucker for 10 minutes today. I know my baby well and I'd know if she was right or not.

I gave her questions that she wouldn't know the answers to unless shecould really read him. I only had to have a few questions. She didn'tcatch on that Liam and Mickaela are my niece and nephews. I questionedthat.

What she was correct about was Tucker's personality. She says he'spretty serious. He doesn't want to joke around and doesn't talk inhumor. He's absolutely certain that He is in charge and we Will do whatHe asks. He enjoys his life very much with it being just the two of usand doesn't care to have a companion. He'd wish all of these bunnieswould go back to where they came from because he feels like they'retaking my love away. The only thing he doesn't like about life is thatI have to go away all day long to make money. He doesn't know whatmoney is, but it's important that I make it. She claims he said thatotherwise, he loves his life very much. He said "We do a lot of thingstogether and she gives me a lot of attention. As long as I have her,I'm fine."

She only had the picture of Tucker in my Avatar and with Missy staring at him.

So, I didn't spend the $10 at the carnival for the 4th of July thisyear...I did the animal communicator instead. (I'm not much forcarnivals anyway.) I figured I'd want to check it out before everyoneelse did because I know Tucker better than anyone does.

I think she did o.k. but I had to pull her teeth to get her to give mehis personality. She got it though. Maybe she says the same thing toeveryone. Hard to say.

My honest belief is that you are the best animal communicator to yourpet. You know, as a mother or father, when the family member is happy,sad, mad, or tired. As Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz said, she didn'thave to go looking for home, it was always in her heart she was alreadythere.

We all have the power. I think we have the answers already if we quiet ourselves and listen.

:)

-Carolyn

I gave her questions that she wouldn'tknow the answers to unless she could really read him. I only had tohave a few questions. She didn't catch on that Liam and Mickaela are myniece and nephews. I questioned that.

I think she did o.k. but I had to pull her teeth to get her togive me his personality. She got it though. Maybe she says the samething to everyone. Hard to say.

Oh, dear ... this is not the rousing testimony that I washoping for. :( It was my understanding that she isan expert in this field, specialized in bunnies, and was verygood. From this I'm almost gathering that maybe she "guessed"her way through??? I'm rather disappointed.

I have to go back and rethink thisissue.

My honest belief is that you are the bestanimal communicator to your pet. You know, as a mother or father, whenthe family member is happy, sad, mad, or tired. As Dorothy in theWizard of Oz said, she didn't have to go looking for home, it wasalways in her heart she was alreadythere.
We all have thepower. I think we have the answers already if we quiet ourselves andlisten.

I think that this is a very valid point.

I say: Don't waste your money.

You all know at any given moment what kind of mood our bunny is in andcan figure out why. You don't need someone telling you. (ESPECIALLY thepeople that have already participated in this post.)

It's throwing your money away. Ten Dollars isn't going to break me, and I looked at it as a game.

-Carolyn

I'd say it's much more worth waiting for thereal Pet Psychic to be your way than to do that. Maybe that'snot real either, but she sure impresses me on TV!

Laura, yes, I was thinking the samething. I have pretty much a lot of confidence in her,although I allow that the whole show just may be staged forentertainment purposes.

My only reservation to her services though is that she chargesa whopping$300 for ahalf hour read. :(

I think even Sonya is too general. I like towatch the show, but I still think she doesn't say anything verypertinent. You have the same ability as Sonya, BunnyMommy.

I guess when it comes to Pet Psychics, I'm skeptical. Too many seem tobe guessing at it and make general statements. The day one of them cantell me what Mickaela and Liam look like, maybe I'll take more notice,but I still swear I know my rabbits better than anyone. Mostespecially: Tucker since he's been with me since he was 8 weeks old.

Don't be blue, BunnyMommy. The lesson here is you don't have to gosearching for the treasure. It's already found...it's your instinctsand the love you and Sherman share.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I really appreciate youpioneering this experience for us and reporting your results andinsights.

Saved us all a lot of disappointment and the frustration thatcomes from money not well spent.

I too am a skeptic of things like that Carolyn.It's way too easy to fix a show and edit out unfavorable parts. Itmight be an easy way to get rich for many people. I would never paysomeone to tell me what I already know. I think it alljustboils down to us not believing in ourselves and ourabilities to "read" our animals.

I'm not saying anything about psychic's, for all I know, they reallyare psychic, but it's just not worth it to me. Maybe if I had ananimals with a seriously bad behavioural problem that I could not "fix"and knew nothing about that animals past, I may use a pet psychic as alast resort. For now though, I don't need it. I'm curious to know ifthe things Sonya says are actually right in all cases and if it hashelped anything, I might have to test it one day, who knows.

Great insights, Laura. Prettymuch sounds, again, like the stance that my husband has taken aboutthis issue.

Back