Foster Faliures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalkate

Reaction score
Exactly what title says. I can't bring myself to let these two go. And I really need help with a name for this boy and his crazy hair. I'm stumped, and that's not normal for me lol
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392938328.421695.jpg

This is Piper - renamed Posey. She came to me with 3 doe's and 1 buck. She will have babies within this next week and half. She's not timid. And she's 100% box trained. So lucky.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392938453.155309.jpg
Aside from these two I only have Peaches and her 6 babies, plus my 3 guinea pigs.

I'd name that top one Chief or PowWow because that hair reminds me of a Mohawk or native American head dress. He is cute. :)

Aw don't call it a foster failure. The whole point of fostering is to keep them safe and happy, and find them a forever home. Well, you did your job! They're safe and happy, and just found a forever home with you! Methinks that's a resounding foster SUCCESS :)

Is the Lionhead still spraying you? How about "Hosey"? Lol!

He reminds me of the stool/dog thing on Beauty and The beast. He has shag all the way around his body all the way to his head. He's a keeper that's for sure!!!

My guess is he is a funky lionhead rabbit? Is that all? I'm loving Boo Boo Bear

I'm saying Harry! ;) Or Dillon, which means "like a lion". I'm afraid I would end up calling him grocery store. lol Simba?

Okay... I have to say... I love the name Mufasa for him!

You guys come up with the best names. I'm gonna remember all of these.

Thank you. I think she has started nesting. She is starting to dig up her fleece bedding and she tries to burrow under it. That's not normal for her.

Latest posts

Back