Forum Traveling Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait! When wendel is done traveling you should sell him and donate to a rescue.. i would def. Bid at a bunny auction ! We could all use the pics we take of him to make a scrapbook to sell with him. What do u think?

Fantaysah, that's a good idea! We will have to see what happens :)

Wendell was mailed off to Woahlookitsme this morning. It cost $15 and the expected delivery is July 3rd. Why is FedEx so darned slow and so darned expensive? I promise he will not cost that much for other people to ship! First of all, we live in Alaska so shipping from/to here is pricier. Second, he could have been sent Priority Mail through USPS and it probably would have cost $6 and taken about 4 or 5 days. The Fedex store is right next to where my husband works though. Hopefully it does NOT really take 2 weeks, I want Wendell to meet Woahlookitsme and have fun! Wonder if she's planning anything for the 4th of July.

Loved your starter thread for Wendell!!! What is a typical time that we can should keep Wendell to take him on the rounds for pics? 1 or 2 weeks?

Patti, that's what I'm hoping, that people will not keep him for more than 2 weeks, hopefully less than that. We have 17 people signed up who want to host him so he needs to keep movin' :D Would you be willing to slightly modify the main post for me in a little while with more info? I will send you a PM :)

I'd love to meet Wendell and show him some of the local attractions here in Cornwall UK, I don't mind where I post him to afterwars. Have sent a pm to you

Carol, I'm sure he will love visiting Cornwall! How fun!

I posted this in his blog too, but will do so here as well. I would like to have Wendell visit a few more American members, then send him off on a Wandering Wendell World Tour so he can visit our members in other countries. To cut down on shipping costs and the amount of time standing at post offices filling out forms, he will visit everyone who has signed up in country A first, then country B, then country C, then come back to the US and continue his wanderings. As mentioned in the first post of this thread, this means people will not get to host him exactly in the order they signed up- some will be bumped back and some will go earlier than expected- but that's what happens with logistics sometimes and he WILL get to everyone eventually!

If anyone from within the United States who has already signed up is willing to ship Wendell internationally, please let me know! I have 2 Americans already who say they can ship internationally and that's great, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is able to as well. It will cost a bit more to ship internationally and you will need to fill out some customs forms, but it shouldn't be too pricy, especially if you ship him in a small padded envelope instead of a box. Lucky for us, Wendell is squishable :D

To our non-American members, so far we have 2 Canadians, 1 Australian, and 1 person from the UK signed up to receive him. It will probably be a couple months before the world tour begins, but go on and sign up now if you want him to visit you :) After his first world tour it will be a while until he goes abroad again. Also, anyone who lives outside of the US will need to be willing to mail Wendell internationally. He will visit everyone in one country before moving on to the next, but that still means someone in each country will need to ship him abroad and I'd hate him to get stuck somewhere!

Hey i'm sure Wendell would love to come visit Australia

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Awesome, Larry! Do you have a tiny Wendell sized helment? Safety first!
Half of a ping-pong ball... with dandelion fluff... just like Runaway Ralph ;)

I think Wendell will need bigger ear holes, though!

Random Faerie, we have 22 people signed up who have not had Wendell visit them yet. So far he has visited 9 people and is on his way to the 10th right now :)

Rachel, if you want to host Wendell, just PM me your name and address and I'll add ya to the list :)

Larry, if there's still interest after Wendell finishes making the rounds, perhaps he will have a second tour!

Am I on the list?

Latest posts

Back