Forum members/forum work

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantaysah

Reaction score
I am always seeing that there is 100+ people online but only 10 or fewer are members. Anyone have any suggestions on how we could encourage the lurkers to join so we can have even more people to learn from? Also I have noticed that there were threads for people to help with the forum... I would be glad to if someone could tell me what needed to be done. A list of rabbit savvy vets etc for NC could be a start.

Personally I'm guessing a lot of people stumble uppon us doing internet searches. They lurk reading all the great advice, but probably won't post until there's an issue. I'm really not sure how to get them to come on in and join the party. I tend to be more social butterfly and can't keep my mouth shut if I tried. :p

I believe you can start the vet thread in your regional area if it is not already there.

I've wondered about the guests, too. I wonder if some of them are looking for sites for getting people's personal information etc. It doesn't seem like more than 10 could possibly be people who really have any interest in rabbits. Or maybe it's just a glitch in the system & aren't real. I wonder how or if the number changes by time of day, which might be a clue of what time zone they were in.

If you read this & you are interested in rabbits, please join.

Latest posts

Back