Formally introducing...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
Their story so far can be found here: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=31807&forum_id=8

This is Onyx!

DSC05446.jpg

DSC05447.jpg

Inca...

DSC05443.jpg

DSC05444.jpg

The pair together!

DSC05450.jpg

DSC05449.jpg

I am 99.9% sure that Inca is female, however I am undecided on Onyx. They are both very young so ok to stay together for now anyway.

They are both super shy, by the end of the day they would come up and sniff my hands or face then scoot away again if I moved too fast.

Welcome little ones! :D :wiggle :toastingbuns

They are soooo cute! :inlove:

AHh, Michelle they are gorgeous!!! I love Inca's color, her fur is going to be so rich and chocolatey brown, they're both beautiful.

Aww, I want a baby bunny again. :) Congratulations on the new additions!

Nadia

Aww thanks so much everyone, gosh they are such lovely little things! They remind me so much of Sakura when she was a baby. Onyx is going to be a stunning adult bunny, I can just tell. And Inca is super pretty. Her colouring is so cool :D, I have never seen a chocolate rabbit up close. It's very lightly coloured, and she has these gorgeous little white toes on one foot. Just noticed that Onyx does too, but only a little smudge of white.

They are doing really well, they LOVE the hay I've given them, they are eating pellets very happily, drinking water, and boy do they poop :shock:. Even their poop is tiny and cute :p. I keep saying "Awww, little poos for me? Little poos for me? Why, thank you!", I swear, I'm losing my marbles :dude:.

There is a vid of them here: [ame]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41lgn_inca-and-onyx_animals[/ame] I apologise for the length of it.

Happy happy, joy joy :p

Michelle

Awww, they are adorable! I love Onyx, he reminds me of my Mr.Ben as a baby, he has that same, "I may look sweet and innocent but trust me, I'm trouble" look. :biggrin2:

Your new babies are just stunning! Onyx and Inca are precious beyond belief. How could you not fall in love with such sweet bunny babies?!

Inca's coloring is just beautiful. And Onyx is a beaut as well. I'm in love...

Best of luck with the two new babies. I doubt I'm the only one thinking, "more pics, more pics!"

Latest posts

Back