For those who've had pregnancies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lay on your left side. That keeps your blood pressure down a lot. We got really used to not using salt when I had that...salt can raise your b/p.... We use it but not a lot..... my daughter even uses pepper instead. Her cole slaw usually looks nearly black LOL!

Can't wait to hear about the new baby!

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
I had my doc appointment today, they want to induce me. we are waiting on test results to find out how soon i'll be induced, but either way they areto induce me by the latter part of next week :nerves1but if my test results are showing even worse signs they are going to call me in right away. :cry2my doc is and has been trying to hold off for as long as possible and he says we probably cant wait much longer. my blood pressure is way up, my swelling is out of control now & now we are waiting for my protein count which has been going up steadily & also to check my sugaroutput in my urine.so he tells me if we can hold off at least after this weekend, with it being a holiday, to enjoy it as much as possible.
Good luck *hugs* Induction is not as bad as the anticipation I promise. I can't wait for the baby pictures ;)

Good luck with the induction! It sounds scary but soon you'll get to meet your baby. We'll be waiting for updates and photos when you feel well enough to post!

Im still preggie... 39 weeks tomorrow. still trying to get my 39th week appt. but i have my testingappt datebefore they schedule the induction for thursday morning. i have been doing nothing but napping and cramping. i dont know if i'll make it to get induced or if baby will make her way out before then lol.

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
braxton hicks contractions.... I have tried searching all over for an answer, i have read so many articles, and they all say pretty much the same thing "stomach tightens briefly" to sum it up. my question is does the whole belly that tightens up and feels really hard? or could just the lower abdominal have cramp like cramps? (lol if that makes any sense) this is my second pregnancy, but i never had to deal with braxton hicks contractions or the first labor pains or water breaking etc.. due to complications, So this is still all new to me. Advice would greatly be appreciated!!!!
Sounds like you got punched pretty hard on the stomach....you need to get checked. I seen a cat pregnant once and she never complained about braxton hicks....who is that anyways? sounds like a R&B singer. Take my advice see a doctor

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
Im still preggie... 39 weeks tomorrow. still trying to get my 39th week appt. but i have my testingappt datebefore they schedule the induction for thursday morning. i have been doing nothing but napping and cramping. i dont know if i'll make it to get induced or if baby will make her way out before then lol.
Did you have your baby yet?

We want an announcement and baby pics when you feel up to it!! I hope everything went well!

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait, long recovery ;). but I had her on the night of May 31st! like i said i really wanted a May baby! she was 7 pounds and 11 ounces! Even before delivery docs feeling on my belly were expecting a much smaller baby. Here's some pictures of Leanna Lee:

P6020050.jpg

Full head of hair!

P6030060.jpg

P6050088.jpg

Awwwww! What a little doll!

Congratulations - glad she is here and you can enjoy her now - hope you are feeling OK. I love her bright eyes - my Andy had those eyes as a newborn...

Denise

Wow, that is a lot of hair! She's absolutely gorgeous, many congratulations for you, your husband and your older daughter. I'll bet she's so excited! How did the birth go? Feeling okay?

Thank you everyone! I went in to be induce but i had been having contractions that week a lot more and i had some strong ones in the days before i went into the hospital. Even when they hooked me up to the monitor it was showing the contractions. everyone was hopeful that i was already dilated... but i wasnt even dilated, or my cervix wasn't even ripe. then we started the long process of being induced. I did get to experience my water breaking on its own, it was an odd feeling lol and everyone was surprised that it happened on its own. as it got near delivery i started developing a fever that wouldnt go down. i was started on anitbodies. after a few more hours i began feeling the pressure down there, but i wasnt ready yet and a few more hours it seem the pressure went away. i was good for awhile without feeling any pressure. few more hours the doc came in to check on me i told him no pressure and he checked me and i guess it was time to deliver.. lol he really didnt let me know, he was in a hurry getting everything together along with the nurses. he thought it would take me sometime to push and to delivery the baby, so he had the nurse get me started pushing and the next thing baby was just about out and he was telling me to stop pushing because he was still getting his scrubs/gown on. as soon as he was done we delivered the baby. it took about 20 minutes from the starting push for her to be out. it was unbelievable to be so alert during this process. she was born with a fever as well, from me, but her was gone within the hour but mine continued and would not go down with meds. i stayed an extra day in the hospital and thankfully they allowed us to go home. i got stitches down there, and today i tore them open a little bit :cry2getting in and out of the car. figures...

I have a question about breastfeeding; after attempting a few days and becoming severely chapped and scabbed over. I had to stop attempting and was told it was probably better if i wanted to continue to breastfeed that i should just pump and feed by bottle due to anatomy issues. i had to switch to formula, and let my breast heal. I bought a pump and have been stimulating so i can produce milk. i think my milk is beginning to come in, but i only get very little, enough to see it on the nipple and its starting to look a bit milky and my breast are becoming heavy. if i keep this up, will i be able to produce more milk? is this normal as in the whole starting of producing milk? its not coming out in volumes, just maybe a few drops after some time of pumping. i really want to breastfeed, and im very lucky my little will latch on to anything.

thanks again!

Latest posts

Back