for those of you who show or judge buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
does anyone here go to the Centre County GrangeFair? Does anyone show their rabbits there, orPamnock, do you judge? I've been going all my life, and it'scoming up soon...getting excited. I just wondered if anyoneelse here heard of it.

It's the longest standing fair and encampment in the United States...Ithink it might be the only one left. Hundreds of people campin tents or RVs there for 10 days, and there are concerts, rides,animal shows, and a lot more...most people think that I'm such a hickfor going, but you really can't understand it if you haven' t grown upwith it. No one loves it more than my grandma, and she's beengoing ever since she was a little girl.

Anyhoo, I love looking at all the bunnies. Here is thewebsite if anyone is interested.http://www.grangefair.net/

-Carrie

uhh pretty far...but people from all over comehere. It's a pretty big deal here, especially if you havefamily who has lived in the surrounding areas for a longtime. Central PA...there really isn't anything toointeresting but a bunch of farms and Penn State (woohoo!-I go there),but at the end of August...it's fair time!

-Carrie

PS: incidentally, WE ARE...PENN STATE!

pamnock wrote:
Hi Carrie,

Sounds like fun! I've never been there though. It's about 3 hours south east of me.

Pam

Oh Pamnock,

What a little doll in thatpicture!

-Carolyn

It's one of Steph's graphics -- I had to ask her who it is LOL

The adorable little doe's name is "Fayce" and she's just as cute in real life.

Pam

Latest posts

Back