For those of you who missed it ... RaspberrySwirl ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like her snow picture where she's hugging her daughter.

Post that one, Raspberry!

-Carolyn

:X Thatwas for private use in a different thread! You can't steal that photoand put it in an Emergency Broadcast Post! Carolyn said I looked like ahoochie! :shock:

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
:X That was forprivate use in a different thread! You can't steal that photo and putit in an Emergency Broadcast Post! Carolyn said I looked like ahoochie! :shock:

Raspberry
LOL....you look great! Very pretty. No wonder your daughters are bombshells!!!

Lanna

Carolyn wrote:
A Hussy, not a Hoochie!

-Carolyn
oh....I think there mightbe a small difference there.....maybe.....okay, well then it's alright!:) I am quite shameless!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
:X That was forprivate use in a different thread! You can't steal that photoand put it in an Emergency Broadcast Post! Carolyn said I looked like ahoochie! :shock:

Raspberry
private use? on *this* forum? i dont think so :p you look sogood in that pic though :) even though your hair looks really big ;)

It does look asthough I had some seriously big hair! Actually I had really long hair,and I had my right hand behind it and holding it up to the back of myhead.....the photographer was going for a cascading curls look I think,but I don't know that that is what he accomplished! Looks rather like abouffant!

Raspberry

Back