For Laura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, :shock:at least you knew that wasGerman! I'm half German and therefore just have to use thelimited amount of the language that I know, lol! You'd think growing upwith German all around me that I would have caught on. :?HereI am at 16 and I barely know any! lol.

Sie ist nicht deutsch! Das warum!

Excuse me if the last part is wrong. :?

*gets her german-to-dreamgaldictionary* umm...the cat is in the peanut butter and my ficus tastesgood with meatballs...

:shock:wait a sec....:p;)

ive lernt german 4 2 years and so naturally ihave a wide vocabulary........

ich bin zwolf Jahre alt. But even thats not right cos im 14. some things are just never ment to be.

Oh, oh, oh!!!!!! My sweet wonderfulbabies!!!!!

attachment.php

Manny: Hallo, ich bin aus Holland. Also ich verstehe Deutsch ein bisschen.

I must add I'm not actuallyfrom Holland, but it was a joke from Manny, who I think is a Holland lop. ;)

Well that was a great treat, seeing all thatGerman. I took German in high school and was the German clubpresident, but when I was stationed in Germany, no one understood whatI was saying!!!! I'm glad to see that I could understand most of whatyou all wrote!!! Woohoo, all is not lost.

Guten Tag!

Dawn

lol elf my friend translated for me...lets see...
lissa said "what? she doesnt understand? why??" then mybunnyboys said"she's not german, thats why" then lissa replied by saying "not bad"then loz said "i am twelve years old" which turned out to be incorrect.then i tried to sound smart, but it didnt work too well. then mannysaid "im from holland, and i understand german a little", somybunnyboys said "thats good". and finally 'Guten Tag!' means "good day"

for the translations, id like to thank my friend whos a first yeargerman student, and http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html:P:D;)

Back