For Frith: Pics of Raph and his slipper socks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
Frith, you wanted to see Raph in his slipper socks...well, here he is:

Cruising the kitchen...

purplefeet.jpg

A fashion statement...

Feet.jpg

The bottoms of the slippers...

slipperfeet.jpg

Another view of the bottoms...

Raphandslippers2.jpg

Attempting to rid hiimself of at least one humiliation...

embarrassing.jpg

Still working on it...

OHMOM.jpg

Reindee...er...reinbunny Raph....

GEEZ.jpg

Raph was not pleased with me tonight, having both socks andantlers on at the same time. He took it out on his footwear, as hecouldn't reach the antlers (so I took pity on him and removed theheadgear as soon as the photo session was done). The socks are still awork in progress, as the velcro is not permanently attached...and Istill have to adjust exactly where it will go - it seems Ineed to lower the straps just a wee bit. The one thing I do have tokeep in mind is to not have the straps on tight...only enough to keepthem in place. Too tight and they might interfere with his circulation.(In the pics they actually look tighter than they really are.)

Anyway, this should give you some idea of what his 'slipper socks' look like....and what a reinrabbit looks like too.... ;)

Carolyn wrote:
:laugh::rofl:Exactlly !!!!!!! that istoo cute for words

this is a first , excuse mewhile I clean my monitor . :disgust:I so knowbetter to look while sipping coffee!

I know, I know....

And now I know why everyone who enters my house rolls their eyes when they see Sir Raph Lauren's designer feets...:?

(P.S. Sorry the pics came out so dark...my house isn't really a dungeon...really...)

Raphandslippers2.jpg

the Agony of De Feet.

Look at that face!

:inlove:

-Carolyn

Raphandslippers2.jpg

:shock2::laugh::inlove:I just love this picture! Look at the total embarrassment on the poor love's face!

Awwwwww... How cute is that! Thank you so muchfor putting up some pictures of his slipper socks. That really helps mesee how to construct a pair (and I understand now what materials arebeing used too).

I'm going to pick up the materials tonight and make a pair. Once I getthem on my test subject, I'll post the picture results on this thread!

Awesome, Bassetluv.What great pics. I just loveRaph so much, and he looks adorable in both his socks and antlers. Hemay be embarrassed, but they are doing a great job in letting him getaround, so Perhaps he'll swallow his pride :D

Jan

LOL!

How in the world did you get him to sit still long enough to get thoseon his feet?? My rabbits would tear me a new one if I tried that one onthem. hahahahhahah

Very adorable. :)

:great:They are GREAT!! You did a super job!! What a treasure you are thinking that up so Raph can still play.:star:

And I love the colours too LOL.

Seriously he is beautiful.

thud.gif
If I wouldn't have seen it, I wouldn't have believedit...

I heard about this through the grapevine-
forum.gif

But, I just didn't believe it until I sawit with my owneyes!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back