for DaisyNBuster

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hey Vickie (and everyone else!)

Ive got the pictures of Buster you wanted! Adorable i think you'll agree :D!!!!!

He looks small though but hes HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!

how cute!!! awwww

P.S you know you can post more than one pic in a post, right? you dont have to make a new post for each pic :)

And here are the last two, also the best!!! Thisfirst one isnt very clear though. It is my cat Penny snuggling upto himso the movement caused it to go blurred!

Hes fine now, he got really grumpy last week.Must have been in a bad mood!?! He isnt much smaller than Penny! Theywere fine, she kept poking him! Bless! He didnt mind her at all! Therewas one pic i really wanted to get but i was to late, they weretouching noses! That pic would have been just too cute!

Siobhan xXx

Hi Siobhan!

I was going to ask for a picture of Buster-Boy.

If by chance he had been misbehaving, it was only in hopes that you'dsend himhome.

DaisyNBuster,

He looks like he wants to get into everything.

-Carolyn

Buster looks like our dear departed Princess : (

I'll have to find the photo of her wearing her cute little straw hay and feather boa.

Pam

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
how cute!!! awwww

P.S you know you can post more than one pic in a post, right? you dont have to make a new post for each pic :)
i also get red X's when i try to put more than one pic in a post.

Latest posts

Back