For Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
My Dear Carolyn. I just want tolet you know that you and Buck's family have been in my thoughts for the past week.

I took this picture of Keira today. It is her first smile caught oncamera. I was hoping it would somehow put a smile to your face.

Love always

Vickie xx

"first smile caught on camera"

I didn't get to know him, but when I looked at this pic,my first thought was, "Yep. Buck's here!"

I just look at the pictures of him and I cry. Hewas such a gentle, sweet and loving man. All these feeling and I hadnever met him. His personality came through in his posts and hispictures.

Mother's Day this yearwasreallyspecialfor me asI had the honour ofspeaking to him. Thanks to Carolyn. I felt so privileged

Vickie

Oh, Look at my Punkin!

You're babies are the cutest babies, Vickie. I wish we livedcloser so that I could hug them and hang out with them. Kissthem all for me. Thank you. Seeing this picture ofKeira certainly does make me smile. Buck always thought youwere such a Lady, and he is right again!

:)

Much Love,

-Carolyn

Back