For a moment I thought she was being lovely

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayuri

Reaction score
I have been stuck in bed for the past 2 days with a stinking cold and presently I have Grace bouncing around the bedroom doing bunny things -- I find it best not to ask what and then just clean up the damage and mess afterwards.

A few moments ago she bounced onto my bed and over to me and I thought "aw she has come to snuggle and be nice because Im sick" untill I noticed that she was actually just trying to steal my TISSUES!! There she was making it across the bed desperatly trying to drag my tissue box with her!

Thanks Grace!!:p

Uh, what does it mean in England, if it's ok to put on the forum? In America, turd=poop.

Grace was just giving you some entertainment, dontchaknow! After all, you must have been awfully bored lying in bed.

yeah it can be that - but when we call a kid/animal a turd...... it's like saying they are a little IMP! :)

That's SO cute. She obviously thought you were feeling well enough to play chase. :p

Ummm..... how are you feeling now? I guess we kinda forgot you were sick with the cute bunny antics! ;)

Haha that's so cute! The other day I had paper towels out on the floorwhen I was cleaning my two buns cages and they grabbed them and tried running. Rabbits do the weirdest things!:p

Latest posts

Back