Food dish question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Designs

Reaction score
I am building a bunny condo and need new food dishes. I was thinking of getting the one piece with two bowls for their food and hay but wasn't sure if that would be the best idea. I also thought about the 'tip proof' stainless steel bowls or ceramic crockery dishes.

In your opinion, what would be best?

The condo is 7' long, 6ft tall, and 30" deep. It is divided into a top and bottom half, the bottom is full size for my females and the top is divided in half for my two boys.

Regular water bottles will work just fine but the gravity feeders won't really work with the chicken wire I am using to construct the sides.

I will be shopping for the supplies tomorrow so any help you can give me would be great.

The outside rabbits have all diffrent things, the double "dog" bowls, single insulated bowls and the auto feeders. I perfer the double bowl feeders, myself, however the bigger ones that is big enough for a good amount of water take up so much room.

Dillan and the guinea pigs both have a small "cat" double bowl, the piggies' is for pellets and veggies and Dillan's is her dry mix and water. Dillan has a heavey cat bowl which her veggies and treat hay/grass goes in and the piggies have two plastic bowls, they are not heavey but made so they have nothing to grab onto to move them with, one is their water and the other is their hay bowl.

Back