Following in the BIG Footsteps of Apollo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy wrote:
Here's the lil puff ball! :D

As you can see from the picture, Elf has been on the lead since theweekend I got her. She was sold as a "dwarf" by thoseoh-so-knowledgeable pet shop owners. She must have been at the most 6weeks old from her size...what do you think, Rose? When did your babieslook like this puff?
Hey,

Gotta love those pet store people--everything's "a dwarf"! My babieslooked like that between three and four weeks. Elf has "tipped" earsthat are short for breed standard, so she is probably Pal with a bit ofsomething else. How much does she weigh now?

I laughed when I saw that because those could almost have been Bubbypics from last weekend. Only he has no dewlap, his ears droop, and hisharness is bright blue. He loves it too--first time last weekend! Idon't know about Elf, but he HATES getting it put on. I have to fliphim, cradle his head, and slide it on that way. It's like dressing ababy. If he'd sit still I'd leave him right-side-up.

His ear tipsare down and no sign of straightening. It lookslike it's permanent andI think it's pretty darn cute! Helooks very unique, and gets lots of questions about those funny ears.He is very close to Bunbun's adult size atjust 13 weeks.

Must take after mom....

Rose

Latest posts

Back