Following in the BIG Footsteps of Apollo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She had to stop and clean herself a lot...withall that DIRT out there! hehe (oh and her fur is a MESS with all theshedding she's doing LOL)

Elf Mommy wrote:
Watching the boys play.
attachment.php

Excellent shot!! That is so adorable, ElfMommy. She looks so cute in all the pictures.

Been thinking about you every day and shaking my head with this news of Ivan.

Keep us posted on your whereabouts and if you have to leave or not.Can't believe we're going through this drill with you for a third time.

-Carolyn

As it stands now, we are staying. We really won'tknow what Ivan is going to do until it at least passes Cuba. I nevertook the stuff out of my son's room from Frances, so we're good to loadup and go if it swings our way. They are working hard in our town torestore power to the more than 25,000 still without it at this time.They are also working on clearing all yard trash so it doesn't becomeflying projectiles during Ivan. There is no weight or size limit atthis point, so my large branch will be picked up even if I don't chopit up (thank goodness because I don't own an axe or chainsaw).

My mom, a devout Catholic,was watching some interviews ofpeople in Jamaica before the storm. One woman they interviewed said,"We'll just keep praying." My mother said "Yeah, right!" Now, after thestorm, when it skirted around the island, my mother is not soincredulous. I said to her, "How do you know they didn't pray, 'PleaseGod, let it go back to Florida'?" LOL Any way you look at it...I'mpraying.

Be safe, all.

ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ilove elf so much sheis just beautiful.

I have to say she is one of my favourite bunnies on this forum.

How do u get her to go so nicely on the lead? Fidget would never do that. When i take him out he wont move!
luv 4rm loz

PS can upost that picture ofelfwhen shewas a baby just one last time? Where shes curled up in a lil fluffyball. i LOVEseeing it!

Elf Mommy, when wewent to the fair yesterday we saw a lot of palomino bunnies. I thinkI've come to the decision that they are among my favoritesbreeds!My little girl and I recognized the breed right off as"Elf" bunnies! :)I love your photos!

Here's the lil puff ball! :D

As you can see from the picture, Elf has been on the lead since theweekend I got her. She was sold as a "dwarf" by thoseoh-so-knowledgeable pet shop owners. She must have been at the most 6weeks old from her size...what do you think, Rose? When did your babieslook like this puff? So she has been accustomed to wearing it for aslong as I have had her. I don't know why I'm so untrusting of myanimals to stay next to me. Maybe I'm just not trusting at ALL ofdrivers on roads near me...or hawks and prey birds at my parents'house, or people who have their animals unleashed around my animals.Who knows what could happen. So, my animals stay leashed. She's somellow about it because it's nothing unusual for her. Not to mention,she's just pretty mellow all around LOL

Latest posts

Back