Follow The Leader

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[r o s i e]

Reaction score
Last night I had placed some small jumps in a pen and put Rosie in it. I let her run about for a while, then I got her to jump a little bit. when she seemed tired and she flopped down, I went over the fences once. :D Then she got up and started following me everywhere! I went over the jumps and everything, and she just kept following me! It was very cute, and I wish I had a movie of it. Has this ever happened to you?

We've noticed that they will play follow Mama also! Bo will be on my heels a lot and if I get a seat, he's there too. Sometimes he looks as if he's sitting like me! It's really cute!

I love watching them be so smart!

I used to play follow the leader with my horse. :pA bit scary since its 1000 lbs of, "I'm gonnaget you!" lol.

Playing follow the leader with a rabbit sounds like a lot of fun (and safer)! :D

Awwh - I wish mine were like that!

Becca
action-smiley-057.gif

Bo B Bunny wrote:
We've noticed that they will play follow Mama also! Bo will be on my heels a lot and if I get a seat, he's there too. Sometimes he looks as if he's sitting like me! It's really cute!

Jamie does that too! or if i walk by his cage he'll follow me the length of it:biggrin2:. it's so cute! he's a very muchbig 'people' bun;). he'll even let my friends pet him; maybe not hold him, but he's all over the petting scene, LOL!

Don't you love that? Bo will snuggle to other people, but then if he gets close enough - he'll hop to me! Makes me feel good that he wants his mama!

LadyBug wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Jamie does that too! or if i walk by his cage he'll follow me the length of it:biggrin2:. it's so cute! he's a very muchbig 'people' bun;). he'll even let my friends pet him; maybe not hold him, but he's all over the petting scene, LOL!

Back