Fog's rolling in, wind's picked up, temperature's dropped,...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Rain's predicted, so I installed the Plexiglas"storm" windows I cut last fall, to fit in the screened-inportions of our hutches. Rabbits may not give a hoot about that fact, but it makes me feel good and toasty inside knowing they are not going to get rained on, even if they don't retreat into the windowless part of their hutches.

Nothing better than a "toasty" feelin' inside, when the weather is cold and raw, outside.

Buck;)

Well, I'm sure if they were cold, they'd care, Buck. It's a great idea.I can't believe how quickly the cold is coming in tonight. Actually,I'm glad you posted because I'll have to cover the plant I just bought.I don't know how it is where you are tonight but it feels like it could get pretty chilly tonight. I was tempted to turn on the heat a little while ago when it hit me that I needed a blanket.

Smart move!

-Carolyn

Burrrrrrrrr was cold here 32! i covered all my plants and veggies in my garden! We keep are lil one inside so i turned the heat up for all of us last night! Warm up ahead 80's by Sat!!:DIs it ok to let your bun eat a lil of the outside grass?Like your lawn??! lol i wanst sure on that

OH BUCK............I would trade you weather right about now!! As I am sure my poor little hot girls would too........poor things, they become ONE with the tiles as soon as they come out and welcome a day at the water park to cool down.

I'll trade you weather Buck! I mean this past weekend its been 25*C and up, and now we're expecting snow from tonight until Sunday! I'll take rain any day over snow! Though I believe my bunnies like snow better, they go absolutely nuts and binky every few seconds until they flop over because they ran so much, lol.

Laura

Latest posts

Back