Flynn, the little red bunny.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
:shock:Want. Want. Want.
100_3194.jpg

Please ship her to me and wrap her up when she gets here and top her with red bow! Mine!:biggrin2:

How is the cutest rex rabbit in the world doing today? I LOVE Flynn, honestly he's the prettiest boy rabbit I have ever seen.

This picture here is rabbit perfection:

100_3223.jpg

The mouth, the ears, the flared nostrils, the little chubby chin, arrrgh! I want a Flynn for myself :(. And he's so tiny! Perfect!

Michelle

Flynn and Zuri make me want more bunnies! They're gorgeous. How does Zuri's fur feel compared to Flynn's? The pictures of Flynnie with the dog bone are too funny! Did you get the poop off Zuri's feet yet?

Hello, everybody, WE ARE ALIVE! I can't believe how long it has been since I last logged onto RO. I missed everyone very much :] Since many of you may be wondering where we disappeared to, I'll give you the short version of the story. This last semester, I continued to be a busy little bee, taking 18 college credits, working two jobs, volunteering, and trying to please a very demanding boyfriend. Well, you can only go on adrenaline and minimal sleep for so long- I was bound to crash. In addition, throughout this school year, I sank into a deep depression (convinced that my boyfriend was going to break up with me), and I began flirting with death via the eating disorder that I've had for almost 8 years now. In April, I ended up in the hospital, and was quickly transferred to an inpatient eating disorder program. I resided there for three weeks, and although it was tough, I met a wonderful group of girls and (for the first time in my life) began to rediscover myself, who I really was, ASIDE from my eating disorder. I realized that I cannot be perfect.
I am now living at home in northern michigan at my parents lovely new house, where I have three little brothers who love me, a vineyard and apple orchard to read and write in, a pond in which I can stare at my reflection in the water and really contemplate life. I have made a complete 360 and although I have a long road ahead of me, I am well on my way to recovery.
I have decided not to continue at Aquinas, the college I attended for the last two years. Instead, I am finishing up a few classes this fall and then moving out west to begin a veterinary technician program. Animals are my passion, and I have decided to persue my childhood dream.
I also realized that my relationship with Eric (my ex-boyfriend) was very unhealthy, and we broke up awhile ago. I am currently dating my highschool sweetheart again- we dated for three years in highschool, but when he left for the army (basic training), and I left for college, we drifted apart. Now we are happily back together. He spent over 13 months in Iraq and is now stationed in Colorado Springs. This September, he leaves for training in Arizona to be a UAV army pilot, and this December we will both be moving out to Las Vegas, where he will be flying out of for the next five years. I start my Veterinary Technician program in fall of 2010, at the College of Southern Nevada.
Alright, enough about me.
BUNNY UPDATE:
During my hospital stay, Flynn and Zuri were taken care of by my roommates. Unfortunately, my parents (who are NOT animal lovers) did not allow me to have both bunnies. So, Zuri is currently still at my house in Grand Rapids, and I am in the process of trying to find her a new home (or, perhaps, a TEMPORARY home). She is a [WONDERFUL] rabbit- very sweet, outgoing, and affectionate. Unfortunately, she still does not use her litterbox.
Flynn has been here in Gaylord with me for a few weeks now. Unfortunately, my parents will not allow him to be inside, so we bought him a nice outdoor hutch (which should be arriving soon), and he will be residing out on the porch that wraps around the second floor of our house. I hate to have him out there, but I have been giving him plenty of attention and taking him out often for exercise. The boys, too, have grown quite fond of him and take him out a lot for pets, exercise, and love. Flynn will be coming with me to Las Vegas in December, where he will become a spoiled housebunny again.
He turned one year old this month, on June 1st.
And now for some recent pictures!
102_3871.jpg

102_3860.jpg

102_3856.jpg

102_3849.jpg

102_3838.jpg

102_3885.jpg

102_3884.jpg

Welcome back!!
I'm so happy your feeling more comfortable in yourself now and are happy with your life at the moment!
Thats so sweet about you and your high school sweetheart!

:hearts:
Those pictures are gorgeous!

Glad your back!

[hugs]

x
:D

Nice to have you back :)

I'm so pleased that things are working out for you. It sounds as though you are so much happier now.

And look at Flynn!!! Those pictures are lovely. I hope that things turn out OK for Zuri. Would you try and get her back and take her to Vegas with you?

Jan

Awh Flynn is such a sweetie! What a gorgeous little red bunny! :)

:welcome2

your bunnys are so pretty, and ill admit Flynn is one of the few rexes ive ever liked the looks of :) hes very beautiful

Flynn is one of my favorite rexes. I'm glad you're back and feeling more yourself. Congratulations on your progress! I promise to continue posting black rexy Poe photos if you keep posting red rexy Flynn photos :D

So glad to see you back! Huge hugs to you. Life has its ups and downs, and sometimes we need a big boost to get back on the upswing! Thanks for telling your story too. I've struggled with depression in the past, and I have a hard time telling people I know about it. Just recently I've been in a downswing and I've gone back to the therapist. I find that bunnies are a great mood lifter. They give me some self-worth, since I know I can make them so happy they jump for joy (binkies). I'm so glad you can keep Flynn at least, and are pursuing what you really want to do. Sometimes I wonder if I should just scrap my degree and go get a vet degree myself. Anyway, good to see you back, and I love those beautiful pictures of Flynn!! He looks so great on the green grass!

Latest posts

Back