Flying Tomorrow...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterlilly0212

Reaction score
Hi-

Bailey and I are flying back to little Rhody tomorrow....
Any last minute advice I could have?

-What are some things I should put in the carrier with him?
-Should I pet him in the carrier during flight to help calm him?
-Should he wear a collar until we successfully get through security? ( I would feel more comfortable if he were leashed while I am holding him- due to some problems we have been having lately...)
-What kinds of foods should I bring for him? know he probably won't eat, but should I bring veggies soaked in water and pellets? Or just the veggies?
-What are some things I could do to make him more comfortable?

Please keep us in your thoughts for tomorrow- I am nervous for the flight for Bailey.....
Thanks

I would bring a small bowl so you can offer him water during the flight and on any layovers (you'll have to buy a bottle of water in the terminal). I would have some hay in the carrier and bring some veggies. He may not eat on the flight, but may if you have a layover.

I know that the airlines say that the carrier has to remain under the seat during the flight, but if the flight attendants aren't stinky they probably wouldn't say anything if you put the carrier in your lap and comforted Bailey.

You will have to take Bailey out of the carrier and walk him through security. If you feel more comfortable if he is leashed, then do it. You can take it off once you are in the terminal.

Have fun on your trip. Everything will be just fine.

Latest posts

Back