fluffy much?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaticRex

Reaction score
is anyone's rabbit getting really fluffy besides mine? he's a rex bunny and he's shedding a lot atm but he also get EXTREMELY fluffy, is this normal?? it's been since i gave him a rub down bath/cleaning (he chewed into the wall a week ago and had insulation all over him {so much for rabbit proofing >.<}, took him to the vet's and he's fine now. didn't have anything in him and there was no reaction) and ever since he's been shedding like mad and got really really fluffy...

My lionhead just got done molting. They are indoors and there never seems to be a pattern to when they molt. Sometimes both of them will molt at the same time and there is lots of hair everywhere and they look horrible with all the excess hair.

I would keep brushing him so he doesn't ingest to much hair. Also, making sure they get lots of hay when they are molting. It will help move the hair through their system.

oo lol, i try to brush him but unless i put him in a small space with me i can't really. he hates the brush lol. he makes a grunting sound and sorta smacks it when it's just sitting there lmao. i try to still but he sorta gives me a look that says "don't even think about it" and takes off. usually behind the heavy furniture in the living-room.... he knows he's gonna get brushed, but he's not going to make it easy for me >.< lol

Latest posts

Back