Fluffy Bun 9/15/10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvermoon

Reaction score
Farewell to Mrs. Fluffy Bun aka "Fluffy". She was my first rabbit. She was a stray when we found her, practically feral. With a lot of patience and love she warmed up to us and would give me bunny kisses!

She passed suddenly sometime Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. I had given her the usual bedtime handful of hay and she was fine. In the morning I noticed she wasn't up on her little shelf. She was already gone. :cry1:

I miss her terribly. Thankfully I had a scheduled mini-vacation Thursday-Sunday which helped me move on a little. I cleaned out her cage for good today, so that hopefully I'll stop looking into it and expecting to see her. :(

I'll be posting a little more in her blog as the last entry.

We're so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a very special little girl and was lucky to have been found by you. The hardest loss was when our "first" bun passed. I was glad that she went at home rather than having to take that last trip. The best thing is to hang onto the happy memories and times--we still like looking at the pictures on our screen saver and remembering her. Rest in peace Fluffy and binky free at the bridge, you are loved and missed.

I'm so very sorry for your loss..

I'm so sorry. She was a very lucky girl to be in your family. She had a very good life with you. Binky free, Fluffy Bun.

Latest posts

Back