Florida?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston

Reaction score
[align=center]Hello again,

Still searching for the "perfect" bunny. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of breeders, shelters, trusted pet shops, that are located in South Florida or even North Florida. I'm open to all recommendations, but I'm mainly looking for ones who carry Holland Lops and Netherland Dwarfs.

I'm probably going to get an adult rabbit so I can determine their personality before buying them. I'm new to this, so I'm wondering if you're usually able to have some time with the bunny before buying? I just don't want to ask and have them look as me like I'm stupid. When we were shopping for the family dog, some petshops wouldn't let us touch the dogs if we didn't buy them.

Thanks everyone!

~Preston[/align]

Please check out Gainesville Rabbit Rescue's link. We are throughout Central Florida, not just in Gainesville. Our adoption fee for a spayed/neutered rabbit is $55 and since our rabbits are in private foster homes we can tell you all about the rabbit's personality and habits.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Please check out Gainesville Rabbit Rescue's link. We are throughout Central Florida, not just in Gainesville. Our adoption fee for a spayed/neutered rabbit is $55 and since our rabbits are in private foster homes we can tell you all about the rabbit's personality and habits.

[align=center]Would I be able to interact with the rabbit before purchasing? This is a big factor with me.

~Preston[/align]

SPCA Florida (in lakeland) has two adult male rabbits $25.00 and neutered. Have had them a few weeks now, poor loves have been sitting in the catteries :/

SPCAflorida.org no pictures or profiles online, but we have them at the shelter.

And you HAVE to visit with them first :)

[align=center]@ Flopsy, sounds perfect, I'm going to check it out.

@SlaveToABunny I'm having trouble using the website. After going to adoptable bunnies it prompts me to visit their Petfinder.com page. Upon visiting, all animals are located at the "Gainesville Rabbit Rescue". However you had stated that you have several different locations, so how do I determine at which location these bunnies are located?

Thank you both for the help!

~Preston[/align]

I have an adult female, who is extremely sweet and pretty social, who needs a home, a good home. She is about 18 mo. lionhead-rex mix and is spayed.

Back