Florida

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically my address is Jacksonville but I'm in between St Augustine & Jacksonville.
I have a small animal rescue and have several bunnies.
I'm looking for good homes for them so if anyone in the area is looking just let me know.
I don't make it to the beach either just don't have time :sunshine:

I'm in Clermont, about 15 mins from Disney World. I go to the beach as frequently as possible, it's my favorite place on Earth. I used to live in Daytona and went all the time. :biggrin:

:big wink:
I live in Live Oak, FL. I'm in the Dowling Park area. I have two English Angora rabbits, B-Rex and Bonnie, that are 8 weeks old. Does anyone know of a good bunny vet within a reasonable driving distance? Gainesville is an hour to the south of me, and Valdosta Georgia is about an hour to the north. Those locations or anything in between would be fine.

Thanks for the info. I purchased the two buns to show with my grandchildren. I got a breeding pair from separate litters with the idea of breeding in a year or so to provide buns for the rest of the FFA kids that want to show them. I've learned a lot since this original "idea". This pair has been together since they were 5 weeks old and have bonded. They groom each other, cuddle up to nap, and love to play together. I have fallen in love with them and am enjoying them as a pair. It would break my heart to separate them. I am now thinking about neutering Rex, and just finding a "stud-bunny" if I decide to breed Bonnie in a year or two. I guess that I just need to watch for Rex's "two little friends" to appear so that the vet can take care of them. Thanks for the information!

Just wanted to add here too...

You can get your bunny spayed/neutered at:

The Humane Society of Broward County
Females $75
Males $50

The scheduling process is a bit annoying, but for the price I think its worth it. I spoke to the lady and they said they get a lot of buns so it is definentely routine for them.

Back