Florida

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flopsy wrote:
Lakeland! Whoot whoot 30mins from Disney World and 40mins from Busch Gardens, one hour away from Clearwater Beach. I've got it made :)
haha, know what you mean! we're about an hour away from disney, seaworld, etc and the closest beach is maybe 30-40 minute:biggrin2:. we don't do that stuff a ton, bit it's nice to know it's there if i want it.....:p

LadyBug wrote:
Flopsy wrote:
Lakeland! Whoot whoot 30mins from Disney World and 40mins from Busch Gardens, one hour away from Clearwater Beach. I've got it made :)
haha, know what you mean! we're about an hour away from disney, seaworld, etc and the closest beach is maybe 30-40 minute:biggrin2:. we don't do that stuff a ton, bit it's nice to know it's there if i want it.....:p
This is really a sad confession....I live 10 minutes to the beach. And I have never been there. I have lived in Florida for 4 1/2 years. Sad.

Haha yeah but when you live so close its not a big deal(clearwater it the only beach i love because its clear!! water not that murky stuff hah). Like I only go 3 times a year but when you say that you live in Florida all the other people are like "omgggg i loveeee the beachhhh ive always wanted to goo" it those rich people shows makes them want to experience it lol.

I used to live about 10mins from Clearwater Beach and I never go. I've lived in Florida for about 5years. I went a lot that 1st summer I was here. All my friends back home (Indiana) think I go all the time and when I tell them other wise they don't understand.

Wow. guess I'm the only South Floridian here. Native born, too... and I actually live in Miami Beach proper. I don't go to the beach much either, tho! Funny, isn't it? :ponder:

^I go to st pete all the time like twice a week, my little sis goes to the usf campus there. I love st pete and their numbered roads lol.

Latest posts

Back