Floopy's poopies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floopers

Reaction score
I've had my little boy for about 2 1/2 years now and he's had these poopy issues before, but I'm getting a little nervous after reading all these things about GI stasis and everything. He has these big, mushy poops and they are very soft and by accidentally smushingone in my hand, they felt a little "grainy". He's been eating his hay like crazy and drinking chammomile tea since yesterday. I don;y know if I should be worried or what. He's still pretty active, but he has been just sprawling out, laying his tummy and chin flat on the floor. I do have to admit, I've been slackin on the greens, I just can't find any healthy looking ones lately! Is this serious?? Please help us!

Ashley and Floop

he needs hay more than greens..just wondering what kind of pellets and how much do you feed him?

Do you feed him anything else other than what you told us?

I feed him about a 1/2 a cup a day, the pellets have sunflower seeds mixed in .. in short it's the Animal Plant brand. He's had this since I've had him. I do give him treats, from the pet store of course, but its carrot slims, dried apple slices, papaya, mango and bannanas. I didn't think that would harm him, this is his usualdiet, not all day everyday but once in a while. Nothing has changed diet wise.

As for him, hes doing alright. Drinking a lot more, eating a lot of hay and hopping around as usual. No nasty poop, just little balls. Let me know if there are any other ideas. Thank you.

His diet needs to be corrected ..should only have a quality plain pellet (preferably a timothy based pellets.

All seeds are verybad ..fruit should be not more than a tiny piece once a day.
You should be feeding lots of hay and some greens
please read these links and think about changing his diet.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12046&forum_id=17

many of the products advertised for rabbits are not healthy. They are ways for businesses to make money off unknowing consumer. .Please educate yourselfon what a rabbit needs and not what looks attractive to you:)
Poopy butt will be history

Latest posts

Back