Floof has a new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove

Reaction score
14si13m.jpg

1zd3l93.jpg

2lmx5px.jpg

ofnb87.jpg

2n67rf9.jpg

Won't she be able to jump that? My Akira can jump out of the top part of the cage and it is about 3-4 feet off the ground! lol. Cool cage though!

Very nice! Except you might want to cover the floor of the cage unless you want poop and pee mashed into your carpet :D

Great cage, Floof must love it.

Can I make a suggestion, you should reinforce your cage with electrical ties. I'd be afraid that with Floof jumping on the different levels the walls may fall.

Look forward to more pictures of your "Little Beauty".

Susan
hase108.gif

Very cool! Looks like she enjoys it...although, isn't she able to jump over the 1 high NIC grids?

I think, you should also put one more NIC grid on the corners, like an "L" so that she can't jump over it just in case....;)

Emily

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Must admit, my heart was in my throat for a minute when I read the title.
Same here! I thought she may have been rehomed! This was a much better topic! :) Floof really seems to like the new digs!

Silly question, is Floof a "he" or a "she"? I am getting mixed signals from everyone! lol

That's a great cage, Floof has tons of room!

*I thought that you had rehomed her too when I read the title, that was a nice surprise to open the thread and see her in her mansion!

I added on extra panels here it was only one high, she was hopping in adn out which I didn't mind while I was awake and around to watch her but during the night or day when I'm not around...

The shelves seem pretty sturdy, she jumps on them and they don't bend and the walls don't move. She doesn't seem too sure of the shelves though, she only stays up there if I put treats on them otherwise she lays under them all sprawled out on her back.

She's still here, the other half doesn't like it but she's still here and adores her new home, the first day in it I have never seen her binky so much.

Latest posts

Back