Flickr & Blogger, anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess_sully

Reaction score
I've become a [little] obsessed with bunny blogs and flickr sets are, lately. I recently found littlebaypoo's and gwoosh's flickr sets- does anyone else on RO have a flickr set for their bunnies, or a non-RO bunny blog?

Flickr is a really great FREE photo-sharing site full of groups such as Bunny Lovers Unite where you can meet other bunny people and marvel many, many beautiful bunnies.

I'm also becoming amazed by the sheer number of bunny blogs out there- many of which are hosted by Blogger.

My Flynn has both a Flickr Set and Blog.

Both are very easy to use, and the great thing is you can post photos directly from flickr onto your blogger blog! :) More RO members should join!

I've been thinking about one. I made a design for a bunny blog site of my own the other day which I might consider making (I even looked up the domain name!) but I have been considering a word-press account in the meantime.

EDIT: After all of this I've decided to make a Wordpress Blog (I much prefer it to Blogger!) Here it is!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Flickr is a really great FREE photo-sharing site full of groups such as Bunny Lovers Unite where you can meet other bunny people and marvel many, many beautiful bunnies.
Flickr is pretty wonderful, the groups are nice and there are several devoted to bunnies. My only complaint: if you don't have a pro account, you can only have 200 pictures, which I exceeded like 10 pictures ago, so they've started erasing my old pictures, which are almost all of my bunny :? They haven't been deleted off the site and can come back, but I thought that was pretty sucky.

Of the 200 pictures, 96 were of my bunny, hahaha :p

PS I used to have a blogspot blog for Rilee but I only made a few entries. But it's heeerreee if anyone cares to have a looksie.

gwhoosh wrote:
My only complaint: if you don't have a pro account, you can only have 200 pictures, which I exceeded like 10 pictures ago, so they've started erasing my old pictures, which are almost all of my bunny :? They haven't been deleted off the site and can come back, but I thought that was pretty sucky.

:shock: I didn't know you were limited to 200 photos! I'll have to keep that in mind and continue to only upload a few here and there. So far I have about 60 so I should be safe :)

Also, kind of random but...I didn't know about Rabbits Online OR Bunny Lover's Unite until I got youtube mail from members of each group inviting me to join . Phinnsmommy was the one to alert me to this site :). I had done a lot of google searches about bunny stuff in the past but for some reason this forum and that Flickr group never showed up :?

I have a flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/streisandbeh/ but i haven't uploaded new pictures in a while, because of the 200 photo limit. The photos on my flickr page are mostly of my bunnies, and I've decided that its much better to upload them on a bunny blog :p

My bunny blog is called 'Furrybutts'. Here's the link: http://furrybutts.wordpress.com/

I'm gonna add all your blogs to my blogroll!!

yay for the new blogs.
I've never even considered wordpress as I've only seen a few (yet nice) blogs through that site. I'll check it out, though...
I've just added all of these to my blog list, and I will be reading up :)
Somebunny- I loooove your blog. Didn't know you were on RO!

Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade to pro on flickr? I just might have to do that... I take pictures awfully fast.

Thanks, Jess! I really enjoy your blog too. Flynn is just so.. perfect!! He reminds me of a young Buttons because of his colour. but Buttons' fur has darkened a little since then..

I think its about USD25/year for an upgraded account. Read that a while ago, though.. not sure if the price is still the same now :D

I have a regular 'my life' blogger account, but Wordpress seems to be a popular bunny blog site. Which site only lets you have 200 photos before they start automatically deleting them? That doesn't sound fair :shock:

Jo xx

Well it looks like I'll be forking over a little cash then... I'm sure I'll go over the limit in no time! :D

I saw some pictures of Buttons when he was younger, and they did have very similar colors :)

jcl_24- Flickr is the one that starts deleting, if you have a free account.

I've tested out Blogger in the past (we did a school project on it) but since using Wordpress i've decided I much prefer it! The designs are alot nicer, and for free you can do alot of things like custom banners. You can evena dd your own HTML text down the sides which is really good. I found Blogger a little clunky, wordpress seems really smooth!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Back